Here's a tip for anyone planning to grab Serena Williams's phone – don't bother.
The American, who has won 21 Grand Slam singles titles, will chase you down, and she will catch you.
It was a lesson learnt by a man who took the 34-year-old's mobile phone while she was in a restaurant.
"Yesterday at dinner the craziest thing happened to me," the world number one posted on her Facebook page, accompanied by a picture of herself as Superwoman.
Williams, who is taking the rest of the year off to recover from injuries, claimed the man "grabbed her phone and swiftly left".
She said: "Not thinking I reacted (hence the superwoman photo), I jumped up, weaved my way in and out of the cosy restaurant (leaping over a chair or two) and chased him down."
Williams said she was "too fast" for the man and was "upon him in a flash".
She added: "In the most menacing, yet calm, no-nonsense voice I could muster, I kindly asked him if he 'accidentally' took the wrong phone.
"He stumbled on his words, probably not expecting this to happen. Eventually he said: 'Gosh, you know what, I did! It was so confusing in there. I must have grabbed the wrong phone.'"
Williams, who won every Grand Slam singles title except the US Open this year, said she received a "standing ovation" from her fellow diners at the restaurant.
She described it as a "win for the ladies" and said she showed "every man in there I can stand up to bullies".
- ‘I’m on the run until this country shows me there are laws’ – Shatta Wale
- Fact-check: Did the NPP promise to build a harbour in Cape Coast?
- A flimsy excuse should not be given for denial of a visa to MPs – Sam George calls out Netherlands Ambassador
- We’re investigating Shatta Wale’s shooting claims – Police
- Funny Face arrested after threatening to kill his baby mama and commit suicide
- I no longer use a mobile phone – Kwabena Kwabena
- Komenda Sugar Factory: Mahama constructed roof before building foundation – Akufo-Addo
- Robbers made away with over ¢100k in alleged bullion van attack
- Akufo-Addo’s denial of promise to build harbour in Cape Coast is shocking – Abeiku Adams
- Man kills daughter, 16, after finding out she’s not his biological child
Volta will get its share of national cake when NDC comes to power – Mahama
Digital currency space needs to be explored with all seriousness – Julian Opuni
Man exhumes corpse at Awutu Ayiresu; claims ghost ordered him
What it means if your boyfriend has a lot of female friends
Team up and start early – KNUST lecturer guides students on how to raise capital for own businesses
Authorities heed calls to revive trading activities at Obuasi Kunka Market
Anbariya Sunni Muslim group presents memorandum in support of anti-LGBTQ bill
FESPACO 2021: African film lovers come together in Ouagadougou
ECG installs smart prepaid meters at Agbogbloshie market
CAGD backtracks on ‘No Ghana Card, No Salary’ directive to public sector workers
Samuel Dowuona: Extra spectrum; bridging data capacity gap in Digital Ghana
Salah is extraordinary, says Simeone as his Atletico side prepare for Liverpool
Photos: Tema Central sewerage system collapse exposes residents to health hazard
ECG to disconnect GBC, Kumasi International Airport over debt
NBA preview: All you need to know ahead of the 75th anniversary season