Hearts of Oak have won the Ghana @60 Anniversary Cup after they drew 0-0 at Asante Kotoko on Sunday in the return leg.
The Phobians triumphed 3-1 on aggregate after the first leg win at the Accra Sports Stadium on 1 May with goals from Kwame Kizito, Thomas Abbey and Patrick Razak.
Defender Awal Mohammed got the consolation for Kotoko.
Sunday's match was over-shadowed by Saddick Adams injury in the first half where he suffered a concussion.
The hat-trick hero during the FA Cup final two months ago in Tamale was later rushed to the hospital.
However, few minutes after the match, Kotoko released a statement to allay fears about the striker. The statement read: ''Saddick Adams is responding to treatment and is in a very stable condition at the Komfo Anokye emergency unit.
''Jackson Owusu also sustained some cramps and will be available this week.''
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Black Stars captaincy rift triggers 'bring back Stephen Appiah spirit'
- Gyan urged to decline Black Stars 'General Captain' post
- Live: Joy Sports Invitational 2019 updates
- Joy AFCON Podcast Ep 4: Gyan & Ayew + analysis of Appiah's 29-man squad
- Messi haunted by Liverpool defeat
- Kanoute's attempt to give Seville its first purpose-built mosque in 700 years
- Kwesi Appiah names Andre Ayew as new Black Stars captain
- Keita set to miss Champions League final but could be ready for Guinea
- PSG boss Al-Khelaifi charged with athletics corruption
- Antonio Conte set to take charge at Inter Milan
- NC Special Cup: Kotoko qualify for semi-finals
- Prof. Wallace writes: The role of Governments in football
- Uganda FA part ways with Paa Kwesi Fabin after two months
- Sarri to discuss Chelsea future after Europa League final
- Fifa drops plans to expand 2022 World Cup to 48 teams