Hearts of Oak have won the Ghana @60 Anniversary Cup after they drew 0-0 at Asante Kotoko on Sunday in the return leg.
The Phobians triumphed 3-1 on aggregate after the first leg win at the Accra Sports Stadium on 1 May with goals from Kwame Kizito, Thomas Abbey and Patrick Razak.
Defender Awal Mohammed got the consolation for Kotoko.
Sunday's match was over-shadowed by Saddick Adams injury in the first half where he suffered a concussion.
The hat-trick hero during the FA Cup final two months ago in Tamale was later rushed to the hospital.
However, few minutes after the match, Kotoko released a statement to allay fears about the striker. The statement read: ''Saddick Adams is responding to treatment and is in a very stable condition at the Komfo Anokye emergency unit.
''Jackson Owusu also sustained some cramps and will be available this week.''
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- SCOREBOARD: Results from top European leagues
- Shaqiri double sees Liverpool beat Man Utd to go top
- Hazard stars as Chelsea hold on to beat Brighton
- Southampton end Arsenal's 22-match unbeaten run
- Stuttgart captain's father dies in stadium after Bundesliga game
- EPL Wrap: Man City return to top, Spurs grab late winner
- Defender Smalling signs new Man Utd contract
- 2019 Africa Cup of Nations: Caf confirms bids from SA and Egypt
- CAF CC: Kotoko hold Kariobangi to goalless draw in first leg
- Mohamed Salah named BBC African Footballer of the Year 2018
- Jose Mourinho: Man Utd 'far' from being built in my image
- Active football in Ghana to resume next month
- Coca-Cola Minigolf League: Six clubs set for finals
- Eunice Beckmann to hold charity event for street kids in Accra
- Full list of revised shortlists for 2018 CAF Awards