Hearts of Oak have won the Ghana @60 Anniversary Cup after they drew 0-0 at Asante Kotoko on Sunday in the return leg.
The Phobians triumphed 3-1 on aggregate after the first leg win at the Accra Sports Stadium on 1 May with goals from Kwame Kizito, Thomas Abbey and Patrick Razak.
Defender Awal Mohammed got the consolation for Kotoko.
Sunday's match was over-shadowed by Saddick Adams injury in the first half where he suffered a concussion.
The hat-trick hero during the FA Cup final two months ago in Tamale was later rushed to the hospital.
However, few minutes after the match, Kotoko released a statement to allay fears about the striker. The statement read: ''Saddick Adams is responding to treatment and is in a very stable condition at the Komfo Anokye emergency unit.
''Jackson Owusu also sustained some cramps and will be available this week.''
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Saudi prince denies interest in £3.8bn Man Utd takeover
- PHOTOS: Bishop Bowers Sch honour 8-year old Kojo Arhin after Joy Kids Olympics exploits
- Berekum Chelsea, Nania to take part in Viareggio Cup in Italy
- Sánchez goals will start to flow like ketchup, says Solskjær
- Jerome Boateng ruled out of Liverpool Champions League tie
- Physio and six teenagers step in for Italian side but lose 20-0
- Mali secure first U-20 AFCON title on penalties
- Jeffrey Schlupp scores as Palace march on in FA Cup
- Basketball Africa League: Professional competition to launch in 2020
- Afriyie Acquah scores as Empoli beat Sassuolo in Serie A
- Mission International School, Happy Days Academy dominate Joy Kids Olympics second leg
- Kevin-Prince Boateng: Barca striker burgled during La Liga debut vs Valladolid
- Sergio Ramos and his 25 Real Madrid red cards: a retrospective
- Ramos sent off as Real Madrid suffer shock home loss to Girona
- I was destined to be world champion - Commey