Toby Alderweireld's late own goal gave Liverpool a dramatic win over Tottenham as they moved back to the top of the Premier League.
Roberto Firmino's first-half header from Andrew Robertson's superb cross gave the home side the lead.
Tottenham. who remain third, levelled when Lucas Moura swept in Christian Eriksen's pass after the break.
But Alderweireld turned the ball past his own goalkeeper Hugo Lloris to give Jurgen Klopp's side a vital win.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Barca held by Eibar despite Messi double
- Real Madrid end campaign with 12th league defeat
- Deontay Wilder knocks out Dominic Breazeale in first round to defend title
- Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany to leave after 11 years
- Manchester City win FA Cup to secure historic domestic football treble
- AFCON 2019: Why Asamoah Gyan must be sacrificed for the future
- Robben, Ribery strike in perfect farewell as Bayern seal Bundesliga title in style
- 'Bribed' referees who handled Ashgold-Kotoko clash banned temporarily
- Guardiola relaxed over UEFA probe into Manchester City
- Allegri to leave Juventus this summer
- ANALYSIS: Only these players from Ghana's 2017 AFCON team should go to Egypt. [Infographic]
- Wafu Women's Cup: Ghana fail to reach final after Nigeria defeat
- Asantehene calls for golf support
- Solskjaer will get financial backing to 'create success' at Man United
- Thomas Partey could join Inter, claims agent