A token fee of two Ghana Cedis for all the stands and four Ghana Cedis at the VIP section will be charged a the gates to encourage the sporting public patronise the match between the national U-17 team, the Black Starlets when they host their counterparts from Zambia in the Rwanda 2011 second leg first round qualifier on Saturday, September 11, at the Ohene Djan Stadium, Accra.
A statement signed by Emmanuel Gyimah, Deputy General Secretary in charge of Administration at the Ghana Football Association (GFA), copied to GNA Sports, said kick-off time is 15h00 GMT.
It therefore urged the sporting public to come in their numbers to cheer the Starlets onto a resounding victory over their Zambai counterparts.
The Starlets were 1-2 losers from the first leg held in Lusaka a fortnight ago, and need at least a lone goal victory to qualify for the final round.
The winner of the clash will face either Guinea or Senegal for a place at the finals of the ninth edition of the biennial tournament slated for Rwanda from January 7 to January 22, 2011.
- Man arrested for threatening to release nude videos of late brother’s wife
- ‘I’m extremely regretful’ – KiDi apologises for ‘inappropriate and unkind’ old tweets
- Mankessim murder: Accused persons allegedly confess to killing 2 more people
- Every single day Akufo-Addo remains President, the country drifts into peril – Dr Amoako Baah
- SIM re-registration: National Security has warned Akufo-Addo against blockage – Deputy Minority Whip
- My husband left me for a ‘sugar mummy’ after 9 months of marriage – Woman shares experience
- 2 sustain gunshot wounds at mining firm in Samreboi
- Police confirm another murder orchestrated by Mankessim suspects
- Banking Sector Clean-up: We should have allowed institutional disciplines to work – Alhassan Andani
- Hosts Ghana clash with Nigeria in MEA Rugby League Championship final
- BoG must review policy rate increases; economy not responding –Alhassan Andani
- There is no blueprint and formula for identifying football talents in Ghana – Faisal Chibsah
- Prosecution is an attempt to tarnish his reputation – Danadams Pharmaceuticals CEO lawyers
- Thomas Partey included in Arsenal squad to face Tottenham Hotspur
- Woman kills former landlord with hammer, steals $40k through forged checks
- Labour MP suspended, apologises after calling Chancellor Kwasi Kwarteng ‘superficially’ black
- Video of alleged ‘galamsey’ men in gun battle with authorities emerges on social media
- GRA set to roll out E-invoicing from tomorrow October 1
- US-based Oakley signs agreement with Benjamin Azamati
- 16 suspects arrested over shooting incident at Asaman Tamfoe
- Ivory Coast raises cocoa farmgate price by 9% for 2022/2023 harvest
- Pact with Rabat is in force and being implemented – Head of Spanish Diplomacy
- Good Morning America celebrates Ghana as host Robin Roberts explores the country
- MultiChoice teams up with BetKing to launch SuperPicks for new football season