Asante Kotoko are expected to announce the signing of Techiman City's, playmaker, Baba Mahama in the coming days.
This comes after the player agreed personal terms with the club on Monday. The playmaker caught the eye of many in his debut season in the top flight and this has not escaped Kotoko's interim coach, Michael Osei.
“We are almost done with Baba Mahama, we have agreed terms so it is likely he will be joining us any moment from now,” Michael Osei told Asempa FM.
Baba Mahama was one of the revelations in the Ghana Premier League last season where he bagged five goals for Techiman City.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- Russia ‘will bomb any country that arrests Putin’ – Former Russian president
- AFCON 2023Q: Antoine Semenyo nets last-ditch winner as Black Stars beat Angola
- Afenyo-Markin pleads for confirmation of ministerial nominees
- Social media reacts to Afena-Gyan’s rejection of Black Meteors call-up
- Beige Bank case: Nyinaku accused of issuing misleading investment certificates to unsuspecting customers
- Ghana v Angola: Jordan Ayew, Kudus start as Chris Hughton era begins
- Funny Face opens up on relationship with Emmanuel Adebayor
- Ashaiman invasion: We have been commended for ridding town of criminals – DG of Armed Forces Public Affairs
- Volta ECG reconnects Ho Airport, GRA, others after payments
- Afena-Gyan turns down Black Meteors invitation for AFCON qualifier against Algeria
- Ghana should move beyond using tax incentives to attract investment – Prof. Turkson
- New tax measures deepening the tax net, not widening it – Dr. Ali Nakyea
- EcoZoil marks World Water Day with beach clean-up and public sensitisation exercises
- Increasing taxes not conditionality for IMF board approval – Dr. Ali Nkayea
- Government’s new tax measures are anti-business – Mark Aboagye
- Ghana is not poor, we are only being poorly managed – Dr. Ali-Nakyea
- Former MP files nomination with a vow to win back Daboya/Makarigu seat
- ECG’s swoop in Nungua District identifies 48 illegal connections
- Playback: PM Express discuss IMF Programme conditionalities
- I didn’t attend the seminary to become a Priest – Rev. Akua Boateng
- Ghana power firms reject move to restructure $1.4bn debt
- God’s Ministers key to national decision-making – New EC Board member
- Don’t expect normal procedures when the military is called into action – Brigadier Aggrey Quarshie
- Agric Minister woos rice investors in Thailand to Ghana
- ‘Ghana Today’ platform initiative is good but not enough – Executive Director of Penplusbytes