Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, says she has lost two people close to her to the novel coronavirus within 24 hours.
She took to her Instagram page to make the announcement warning her fans and followers to be careful so they do not contract the virus.
“Lost an acquaintance yesterday, lost another just now…Covid-19 isn’t on break guys,” Tonto Dikeh wrote.
The actress told her followers to take note and understand that the Coronavirus pandemic is not a myth.
“it ain’t no myth, sh*t is f**king real,” she added.
Upon sharing the sad news, fans and colleagues flooded her comment section with messages.
Read what some of them had to say below:
Ubi Franklin triplemg: “And some people are still fooling around, posting that coronavirus is not real. Stay safe guys.”
Real Warri Pikin: “Awww My sister am so sorry to hear this.”
Ugezujugezu: “It is not a myth my love. It is indeed real. @tontolet Sorry for your loss.”
Urielagu: “Oh God when is everything going to be this normal in this country.”
Veeveerich: “May God comfort and console you and the family. Please accept my sympathy.”
Barjezie: “So sad to hear…my condolences to the bereaved family.”
Ugochidesmond: “So sad sorry for your loss this is real no jokes y’all stay safe.”
Official Nonso Dobi: “May their souls rest in perfect peace.”
- ‘How can people lie like this?’ – E. T. Mensah on NDC’s Saglemi Housing project defence
- Volta, Bono, Bono East regions emerge as Covid-19 hotspots
- 10 more deaths recorded in Ghana’s Covid-19 fight
- UG to cough up $165m judgment debt for abrogating Africa Integras partnership
- If any person should be prosecuted over Saglemi, it should be E. T. Mensah – Stan Dogbe
- Founders’ Day: We must work to free ourselves from colonial power that binds us – Akufo-Addo
- Michael Jai White loses oldest son to Covid-19
- Stop rolling out new projects until all existing ones are completed – Mahama tells government
- Today’s front pages: Thursday, August 5, 2021
- Playback: NPP commemorates 29-year anniversary
Vodafone CEO wins Ghana Women of the Year Honours, Technology Category
Inaccurate solar production estimates impact all players in African power value chain
Patrick Acham: #FixTheCountry demonstration not a good recipe for an institutional change
August 4 demonstration is just the beginning of processes to #FixTheCountry Convener – Barker-Vormawor
Man shot dead in robbery attack at Akyem-Asuom
Tourism Minister charge youth to share ideas to help revive sector
Assume good position when breastfeeding to avoid complications – Midwife advises women
Applications for UK government’s Chevening Scholarships opens
#FixTheCountry demonstration to be replicated in Kumasi and all other capitals – Convenors
Playback: NPP commemorates 29-year anniversary
Tokyo 2020: Ghana’s 4×100 men’s team qualify for final after breaking national record
BoG’s trading platform : cedi hits ¢5.99; forex bureaux sell at ¢6.01 plus
We’ve lost about ¢720k to African Swine fever – Saki pig farmers
UG to cough up $165m judgment debt for abrogating Africa Integras partnership
Our Covid-19 testing device at KIA is reliable – FDA