Jacqueline Gyamfi Greene, wife of Grammy-nominated gospel act Travis Greene, on Friday stunned patrons at the 2022 Adom Praiz concert when she took the stage.
Jacqueline grabbed the microphone to minister on Friday midway through her husband’s performance praying with patrons and making some powerful declarations on their lives.
As expected, Mrs Greene’s performance was short-lived but she left the stage with patrons in high spirits and yearning for more of her.
Travis and Jacqueline’s three children also briefly joined the main act on the day to perform.
Check out the performances here:
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Abuse of power is extremely dangerous to our burgeoning democracy – UTAG
- Ghana’s public debt up ¢6.3bn within 2 months to reach ¢575.5bn in June 2023
- Produce the alleged recording of the said inducement – National Security challenges Barker-Vormawor
- Financial system resilient to risks from macroeconomic challenges in 2022 – BoG
- When our moral fundamentals are weak, the economy will explode
- CalBank denies MD exit
- Corruption is the deadliest disease to ever hit Ghana – Domelevo
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse protest: NMC, Amnesty International Ghana condemn Police brutality
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: IGP Dampare just lost it, he’s just protecting ‘corrupt’ Akufo-Addo – Martin Kpebu
- Government must pay attention to issues plaguing creative arts industry – D-Black
- Without guarantor system, EC would’ve disenfranchised many eligible voters – Omane Boamah
- Nana Krobea Asante unhappy about Ghana’s decline in peace ranking
- OccupyGhana condemns arrests of peaceful demonstrators
- #OccupJulorbiHouse: Citizens’ rights above that of President, IGP – Kofi Bentil
- Parts of Accra flooded during Friday’s downpour