Former unified world heavyweight champion Tyson Fury will switch boxing for professional wrestling this month to fight Braun Strowman at a WWE event.
Fury will make his WWE debut on October 31 at a pay-per-view Crown Jewel event in Saudi Arabia.
The pair clashed last week at Friday's SmackDown, with Fury at the event as a spectator before getting involved in some orchestrated beef with Strowman and fellow wrestler Dolph Ziggler.
The hysterics continued on Monday night's Raw as Fury and Strowman had to be separated by security in the ring after a shouting match, with other wrestlers joining in.
At a press conference in Las Vegas on Friday, it was confirmed the heavyweight and self-professed "lifelong WWE fan" would step into the wrestling ring.
WWE executive vice president Paul Levesque, more commonly known as Triple H, said: "Braun Strowman will step into the ring with the man who is undefeated in 30 fights, the 6ft 9in 'Gypsy King', Tyson Fury.
"This match between two larger than life athletes was ignited in a moment that captivated the entire world last Friday night at SmackDown."
Fury said: "I would like to take this opportunity to say how honoured I am to be here. It is something I have always dreamed of, being a lifelong WWE fan.
"I am undefeated in 30 professional contests and when I go to Saudi Arabia to fight Braun Strowman, I will still be undefeated. I am going there to knock Braun Strowman out."
Strowman added: "Tyson Fury is a bad dude, especially when you take into consideration what he has overcome.
"But in WWE, we don't wear gloves, you are coming into my world."
- Police arrest man flogging toddler in viral video
- ‘Akufo-Addo must resign; he’s giving us too much headache’ – Kpebu
- Loans to become more expensive as BoG hikes policy rate to 24.5%
- Black Sherif releases ‘The Villain I Never Was’
- Nigerian oil export terminal had theft line into sea for 9 years
- Ghana’s debt to GDP is not properly accounted for – Ato Forson
- BoG dollar auction: Demand outstrips supply by $72.2m as $1 hits ¢10.92
- Brother stands in as groom skips wedding to train
- IMF won’t lend to Ghana if debt levels are unsustainable – Theo Acheampong
- ‘Forget about votes; call Chairman Wontumi to account’ – Martin Kpebu to Akufo-Addo
- NDC has no evidence to prove my involvement in ‘galamsey’ – Ellembelle DCE
- KNUST students develop cost-effective instrument to measure temperature and light energy from the sun
- MP has been a challenge in fight against ‘galamsey’ in my district – Ellembelle DCE
- 2 women in court over alleged assault on Besease M/A JHS teacher
- Alberta Mortty: I love my breast; I love my life more
- Assistant headmaster of Mpatasie D/A dies in ‘galamsey’ pit
- 36 arrested in Ejisu for alleged network marketing scamming
- Akufo-Addo’s fight against illegal mining is a complete ‘419’ – Sammy Gyamfi
- #NoToGalamsey: Failure to deal with ‘galamsey’ could lead to street terrorism – Prof. Gatsi
- AngloGold Ashanti pleased with community support to ward off illegal miners from Obuasi concession
- Nigerian singer Teni gifts SHS teacher a car
- Prosecute Chairman Wontumi, Charles Bissue, others neck-deep in galamsey – NDC to Akufo-Addo
- Cities and Habitats, Ecobank launch ‘Rent to Own Boafo) home ownership package
- A-G advises Interior Ministry to compensate Ejura shooting victims
- GEPA optimistic of achieving 2029 NTES revenue target of $25.3bn