Grab your tickets because the day to see Roverman Productions’ second quarter play take flight is finally here.
“I slept with your wife” – written by Uncle Ebo Whyte premieres on Saturday, June 25, 2022 in partnership with the National Theatre and Joy FM.
Where else to be if not the national theatre, the place you get served with the hard truth and laughter – simply put, a satire.
Today’s journey by air takes you to the world of politics (believed to be a man’s world). Even with power, man is barely able to achieve much without a woman – a perception James Brown held close to his heart.
It is a world filled with love, greed, friendship, twist and turns, and Uncle Ebo lays it all bare for you to be a judge.
At 4pm on the dot, the curtain will be raised to meet the actors and characters that portray a world similar to one known to you. Expect fun as the actors sing, dance and do what they do best – suspend your disbelief.
The play will also show at 8pm on Saturday. Be punctual so as not to miss a single scene. Tickets go for a cool GHS100 if you are yet to get one or two (the more the merrier).
Remember all Covid-19 safety protocols will be observed so be kind enough to come with a nose mask.
Kindly note “I slept with your wife” also shows on Sunday, June 26, same time and same place.
- Organised Labour rejects 18% salary increment
- Qatar 2022: “Kudus is currently the World Cup best player” – Prince Boateng
- Government to reintroduce road toll in 2023
- Ofori-Atta has more integrity than 99% of politicians I know in Ghana – Prof. Stephen Adei
- How to check 2022 WASSCE provisional results
- Ashanti Regional NSS Director suspended for verbally abusing a nurse
- IMF confirms Ghana’s intention to conduct debt restructuring in 2023
- WAEC releases provisional results for 2022 WASSCE; 8,486 candidates in trouble
- Nima celebrates Mohammed Kudus with a mural
- Recent measures by government to revamp the economy commendable – Prof Adei
- Individuals without Ghana Card exempted from ongoing SIM deactivation – NCA
- Japan Motors supports Farmer’s Day celebration with cargo tricycles
- US Ambassador to Ghana pays courtesy call on Dr. Ernest Addison
- Minority laments delay in voting on censure motion against Ofori-Atta
- Boxing referee admits he cheated for Manny Pacquiao during win in 2000
- NAHSAG unites ahead of Annual Delegates Congress
- NDC demands immediate release of arrested party fan
- McDan Group CEO, AfCFTA boss meet on strategy and execution of trading regime
- If the players are at the same level as in previous games we will win – Otto Addo
- Government frustrated over Organised Labour’s rejection of 18% salary increment
- Investigate your tenants before accepting them into your houses – Rent Control to landlords
- Ghana Housing Authority Bill to be tabled before Cabinet soon – Asenso-Boakye
- 2022 World Cup: Lessons from South Korea game will help us against Uruguay – Otto Addo
- US singer Jake Flint dies hours after wedding
- Yes, 2023 will be tough but we need not panic – Prof Ackah