New Edubiase midfielder Asiedu Attobrah says he is not bothered "too much" for his inactivity of playing for the Local Black Stars but hopes to start in Ghana's final game in the WAFU Zone B tournament.
Despite scoring two and assisting twelve goals for his club this season, the 18-year old playmaker has not gotten the chance to prove his worth for Ghana in the ongoing WAFU Tournament.
But the former Zaytouna star says he remains optimistic about his chances of featuring for the Local Black Stars and appears calm for not playing a single match for Ghana in the WAFU Tournament.
"I am calm for not playing in any of the games so far," Attobrah told Myjoyonline.com
"It worries when you don't play matches for your team but I'm not bothered to much."
"I think I have done reasonably well for my club team and that has helped me stay focused and being considered to be part of the team."
"We have a strong team and I hope to play in the final. I believe we can win the trophy with this great team."
Ghana defeated Burkina Faso to progress to the finals of the GoTV Wafu Cup as they will meet the winners of Group B on Thursday.
- NSMQ 2021: When Prof Kaufmann was left speechless by Ketasco’s Bright Senyo
- As it happened: NSMQ 2021 – Presec, Ketasco and Prempeh College battled for trophy
- Parliament rejects 2022 budget
- Playback: NSMQ 2021 – Presec, Prempeh and Ketasco battle for trophy and glory
- NSMQ 2021: And God rested on the ‘Seven’ day to ‘Glory5’ Prempeh College
- Speaker suspends sitting over Majority Caucus’ absence in the chamber
- You lament over 1.75% levy, but not paying taxes – Ofori-Atta to 60,000 professionals, others
- 7 vehicles crash at Achimota dual carriage
- ‘BoG has lost focus’; it’s to be blamed for high lending rates – Togbe Afede
- Police publish list of 5 wanted vehicles for flouting road regulations
NPP will not shy away from unpopular decisions – John Boadu
Speaker’s ruling on 2022 budget has no binding effect on Parliament – Majority Leader
The last time a national budget was rejected in Ghana
Majority stages walkout over approval of 2022 budget
We’ll not tolerate any disrespect from Speaker – Majority Leader after walkout
‘Parliament hasn’t constitutionally rejected our budget’ – K.T Hammond
Police prevents #FixTheCountry protestors from presenting petition on 2022 Budget to Parliament
Bank of Ghana signs historic MoU with Bank of Mauritius
279 Ghanaians, 107 foreigners arrested in a joint security operation in 5 regions of the North
NSMQ 2021: 6 things we learned as Presec fails back-to-back bid
Speaker committed to seeking the best interest of citizens
NSMQ2021: Social media reacts to Prempeh catapulting decapitated Presec back to Accra
‘FixTheCountry protestors tore the petition; we never received it” – Majority leader
NSMQ 2021: And God rested on the ‘Seven’ day to ‘Glory5’ Prempeh College
Parliament rejects 2022 budget