Actress Meagan Good has said she is getting a divorce from her husband DeVon Franklin; an award-winning producer, after nine years of marriage.
The two got engaged in May 2012 and later tied the knot in June 2012.
The Harlem star, announced her divorce in an Instagram post. Meagan indicated that after much prayer and consideration, “we have decided to go into our futures separately.”
According to her, despite this decision, she will be “forever connected” to DeVon Franklin.
She added that their decision to split does not stem from a mistake made by either her or her husband.
“We celebrate almost a decade of marriage together and a love that is eternal. There’s no one at fault, we believe this is the next best chapter in the evolution of our love.
“We are incredibly grateful for the life-changing years we’ve spent together as husband and wife. We are also extremely thankful to God for the testimony being created inside us both and for blessing our lives with each other,” she communicated.
The two are said to have met on the set of Jumping the Broom.
- New Jersey Councilwoman Eunice Dwumfour shot dead outside home in ‘despicable criminal act’
- West Hills Mall death: Shop manager remanded
- I feel pain after sex with my husband of 9 years, I don’t know how to tell him – Emotionally troubled woman
- NIA’s statement affirms issuing Ghana Card in the name of Kwabena Adu Gyamfi – Ablakwa
- Growing list of companies ordered by GRA to pay back-taxes
- Rev Kusi Boateng injuncts Ablakwa from further publications on him
- Bawku is a complete war zone – Security analyst
- Check out Akufo-Addo’s reaction as Black Sherif performs for him
- Ex-policeman gets death penalty for lawyer’s murder
- Jihadists may have infiltrated Bawku – Upper East Regional Minister
- GRA withdraws $672m back-tax demand from MTN Group
- US halts Blinken China visit after spy balloon row
- 150 unemployed youth from Tamale enrolls in the Sinapi Aba Youth Apprenticeship Program
- You’re responsible for your personal well-being, take charge – Ariel the Wellness Coach
- The BMPS Show: Is being vulnerable to your partner a sign of weakness?
- JoyNews gets results: 85 schools in Kpandai to receive 5,000 desks
- Prophet Joseph Atarah opens 2023 with visuals of ‘Adom Nyame’
- Hands of Gold Foundation bails 14-year-old detained at Amasaman hospital over medical bills
- I kicked out 6 social media influencers from set – Yvonne Nelson reveals
- Check out scenes from Pascal Aka’s wedding
- Ablakwa kicks court writ on the ground upon service by bailiff
- I’m addicted to having babies and can’t stop
- UCL: Three new signings added to Chelsea’s squad; Aubameyang dropped
- Be careful so you don’t breach your own regulations and Ghana’s laws – Alumni Association tells UG
- Digital Cooperation Organization hosts 2nd General Assembly in Riyadh