Audio By Carbonatix
Meagan Good supported her rumoured beau, Jonathan Majors during his Tuesday court appearance as he faces assault and harassment charges.
The “Think Like a Man” actress and the “Lovecraft Country” alum held hands as they entered and exited the Manhattan Criminal Court in New York City.
Good, 41, wore a nude dress and matching trench coat. She completed her look with a nude clutch and a pair of sunglasses.
Majors, 33, donned a wrinkled dark brown blazer, white button up and a pair of brown slacks.

(AP)
During the court appearance, Judge Rachel S. Pauley set an Aug. 3 date for a trial in Majors’ case following his March arrest.

At the time, the “Creed III” star was arrested on charges that included alleged strangulation after his ex-girlfriend Grace Jabbari claimed they got into an altercation. He was released on his own recognizance with an order of protection.

While the strangulation charge has been dropped, Majors still faces charges of misdemeanour assault, aggravated harassment, attempted assault and harassment.
Majors’ attorney, Priya Chaudhry, vehemently denied that her client has committed any wrongdoing and previously claimed he is actually the victim of physical assault, not his ex.

The attorney submitted video footage into evidence that featured the alleged victim partying at Loosie’s Nightclub at the Moxy Hotel in Manhattan, shortly after the alleged fight had occurred.
Majors’ ex-girlfriend was granted a full temporary restraining order in April.
Per the Hollywood Reporter, the judge informed Majors and his attorney, Priya Chaudhry, on Tuesday that the actor must continue to obey the full stay-away order for protection, which includes no contact with his ex.

“Within a few weeks of these false allegations, we provided the District Attorney with evidence of Mr. Majors’ innocence,” Chaudhry told Page Six in a statement Tuesday. “Last week, we delivered additional compelling evidence to the District Attorney, clearly proving Grace Jabbari’s assault on Jonathan Majors and not the other way around.
“This evidence includes videos of Ms. Jabbari’s frenzied attack on Mr. Majors and his running away from her. We also provided photographs illustrating the injuries she inflicted on Mr. Majors and photos of his clothing torn as a direct consequence of Ms. Jabbari’s violent actions.”
Chaudhry said she “strongly requested the District Attorney dismiss all charges against Mr. Majors immediately and initiate proceedings against Ms. Jabbari, holding her accountable for her crimes.”
Latest Stories
-
8 suspects arrested in killing of queen mother at Atebubu
21 seconds -
Raúl Castro indictment threatens to ignite war between US and Cuba
17 minutes -
2026 Africa Bitcoin Day marked in Accra
21 minutes -
US sanctions Tanzanian police official over alleged torture of human rights activists
23 minutes -
Borrowing in April hit highest level since Covid
27 minutes -
NCCE urges students, young people to lead fight against corruption
34 minutes -
AI used to fake evidence that ended Korean actor’s career, say police
34 minutes -
Swiss Armed Forces delegation engages GAF over peacekeeping cooperation at Burma Camp
40 minutes -
Mahama launches $300m World Bank-funded secondary school improvement programme
53 minutes -
Nato chief welcomes US sending 5,000 troops to Poland
55 minutes -
NIA pushes mandatory biometric verification as digital identity reforms expand
1 hour -
Dress properly for visa interviews; it can influence approval – Ghana’s Ambassador to US urges
1 hour -
Mahama unveils plans for second phase of ‘Big Push’ road programme for 2027
1 hour -
President Mahama assures Savannah Region of imminent electrification works
1 hour -
National Service Authority open to strategic partnerships – Ruth Dela Seddoh
1 hour