In commemoration of his 32nd birthday, award-winning musician and rapper, Kofi Kinaata has released another banger dubbed “Have Mercy.”
The song chronicles the daily struggles of a hustler, thus Kinaata prays to God to “Have Mercy” and help him overcome them.
Many would wonder why the artiste took this step on a special day as his birthday.
Explaining the rationale for the release on his birthday, the artiste stated on the Super Morning Show, on Friday that, “birthdays are special days. They are days of reflection. So if you’ve been monitoring, all of my songs released on my birthday are kind of emotional, deep songs,” he said.
He recounted that songs like ‘Behind the Scenes’ and ‘Thy Grace Part 1,’ “which tell true stories about my life were all released on my birthday.”
The ‘Things Fall Apart’ hitmaker, born, Martin King Arthur, has been the voice behind other great songs like ‘Susuka,’ ‘Wo Pre,’ ‘Adam and Eve’, etc.
As he marked his birthday, tons of his fans thronged social media to wish him a Happy Birthday.
The musician and songwriter, who hails from Takoradi, has therefore found his way on Twitter’s trend list.
Happy birthday brother, indeed it’s from the little things that the greatest often grows. I’m very proud of u whenever I looked back at where we came from and where u are now…Have a wonderful day #HaveMercy #WorldKinaataDay pic.twitter.com/8fPZuvobUx— Don Charles de TeamMover (@charleskingArt2) April 15, 2022
With the hashtag #WorldKinaataDay trending, his fans sent well-wishes and accolades to the celebrant.
- E-levy has failed to live up to government’s expectation – Gabby Otchere-Darko
- You can only demonstrate from 8am to 4pm – High Court tells Arise Ghana
- Former NDA CEO accuses successor of doctoring figures, forging his signature in ¢10m fraud case
- Caught in conflict: GII calls for dismissal of Deputy Sanitation Minister
- Photos: Osinachi laid to rest
- ‘I am not against an IMF programme’ – Gabby Otchere-Darko
- ‘AG won’t get any apology from me, I’m ready to meet him in court’ – Ablakwa
- SIM card registration deadline will not be extended – Communications Minister
- Interest payments to rise further as cost of borrowing increases
- Jackie Appiah’s home leaves many speechless
DBG set to mirror KfW’s successful banking model to benefit local SMEs
The e-levy is not the Akobam they promised; it has failed – Dr. Ato Forson
JoyNews’ Prince Appiah, Emmanuel Osei win Best Agriculture Journalism Award in Denmark
85% revenue has been lost due to E-Levy – African Network of Entrepreneurs CEO
KMA desilts Kejetia drains to avert market flooding
Mfantseman Girls’ SHS wins Central Region’s Renewable Energy Challenge
Time to come together and ‘break the 8’ – COKA advises NPP members
Government will withdraw e-levy if it’s not helpful – Kwaku Kwarteng
Don’t start a conversation about the e-levy failing; it’s unacceptable – Kwaku Kwarteng tells the media
Special Prosecutor petitioned over alleged signature forgery by NDA boss in ¢10m case
Let go of ’empty pride’, seek support from IMF – Dr. Ato Forson to government
Arise Ghana hit the street today to protest worsening economic conditions
University of Energy and Natural Resources host chemistry festival
African youth to be equipped with digital marketing skills
Nancy Sam appointed new Tourism Ambassador for Miami-Dade County