Ending years of speculated feud and battle for supremacy, afro-beat songstress Tiwa Savage sent out her best regards to Yemi Alade over the release of her album, ‘Woman of Steel’.
Taking to her Instastory, Tiwa shared a cover of Yemi Alade’s album and congratulated her over the recent release of her album, which she called an incredible body of work.
“Been meaning to post this for a few days now but been so caught up. Huge congrats on a great body of work Queen @yemialade. For sure you be woman of steel,” she wrote.
During a recent chat on Factory 78, Tiwa Savage also mentioned Yemi Alade, Teni, Simi, Niniola among others, as prospective female artiste she will be doing collaborations with in the future.
She, however, urged them to break boundaries and take over the male-dominated music industry.
“Oh there are many queens man. Come on. Like Yemi Alade just dropped an incredible body of work, huge shout-out to her. Who doesn’t like Teni the Entertainer? Like she is incredible. Simi, Niniola,
Waje, Omawunmi. We even have Vanessa Mdee from the east. We have Becca whom I’ve done records with as well and even females from UK like Tomi and Lola Rae,” she said.
Yemi Alade, popularly known as Mama Africa, appreciated her gesture by reposting the cover Tiwa shared on her own Instastory.
- Parliament approves all six ministerial nominees
- Akufo-Addo laughs over Volta Regional Minister’s new nickname- ‘Triple 66’
- Playback: MPs voting on approval of Akufo-Addo’s ministerial appointees
- Cedi depreciates by 22.1% in March 2023 – BoG
- Government makes additional payment for outstanding coupons
- I am not ready to die – Bagbin says as he calls for adjournment of prolonged sitting
- Traitor NDC MPs must do some serious soul-searching and learn to be nationalistic – Mahama
- I am disappointed with NDC MP’s betrayal to pass 6 NPP ministers – Mahama
- After standoff and brief suspension, Parliament regroups to vote on new appointees
- I wanted something that reflected Africa – Sheryl Lee Ralph on why she wore kente to NAACP
- The NDC MP who left her father’s funeral to vote during Ministers’ approval
- NDC condemns MPs who voted for the passing of 6 ministerial appointees
- Chronic kidney patient losing sleep over high cost of dialysis
- Treat tuberculosis as you treat HIV/AIDS – Nabdam MP urges government
- Mississippi tornado kills 23 and brings devastation to US state
- Funeral for woman who died after Asake concert crush
- NDC MPs voted their conscience by passing 6 ministerial nominees – Richard Ahiagbah
- Patricia de Lille says SA Tourism deal with Spurs should be stopped
- Don’t blame NDC minority, Ghanaians passed Akufo-Addo at the polls – Felix Kwakye Ofosu
- Afrobeats’ success has only just started – Killertunes
- Size of government has been reduced drastically – Richard Ahiagbah
- New minority leadership not to blame for passing all 6 ministerial nominees – Prof Appiagyei-Atua
- Ghanaians will be disappointed minority in Parliament did not stick out for them – Prof Appiagyei-Atua
- I am profoundly disappointed but we can still work together to achieve our goals – Minority Leader
- NDC Parliamentary primaries: 2 contenders file to contest incumbent Nabdam MP