Accra Mall Limited is launching a pop-up store for the winner of the 2020 edition of The Fashion Fund Edzordzinam Agrosah.
Her brand is said to be eco-friendly and the first brand in Ghana that specialises in pants and jumpsuits for women.
The store, which is going to be launched on Thursday, April 6, 2023, will remain open for a month at the Accra Mall.
Edzordzinam Agrosah, was adjudged the winner of the second edition of the Fashion Fund in a keenly contested competition organized by Accra Mall Limited in 2020. Her winning package included a one-month pop-up store at Accra Mall, US$ 3000 cash prize and many more souvenirs.
“The Fund is a strategy to raise passionate and talented fashion designers to understand the entrepreneurship aspect of fashion. Due to the lockdown in 2020, Edzordzinam was not able to open her pop-up store; she will finally get the chance to display her amazing collection to the public this year”, the Marketing Manager of Accra Mall Limited, Anthony Asamoah explained.
The autodidactic Edzordzinam, has always loved fashion and has been sewing since she was a teenager. After graduating from the University for Development Studies, she finally decided to pursue Fashion Design full time during her national service.
BLOOM by EDZI is the ready-towear line while EDZI.WOMAN is the bespoke line. Edzordzinam said winning the Fashion Fund opened her up to much needed opportunities and improved her business presentation skills.
She advised prospective applicants to fully immerse themselves in the process to fully benefit from this amazing opportunity.
- Perez Chapel’s Agyinasare given 14 days to appear before Nogokpo traditional leaders
- I paid GH₵30,000 to fix my body – TikToker Aba Dope
- World Bank: Ghana likely to receive first tranche of $300 million by September if … – Frank Laporte
- Gyakye Quayson can vie for Assin North seat; it’s a calculated risk – Amaliba
- Chiefs endorsing candidates and political parties unconstitutional – Supreme Court
- Man fined GH¢2k and a sheep for allegedly attempting to sleep with friend’s wife
- Man slashes wife for asking for divorce
- Surfline SIMs removed from Central SIM Database
- Assin North by-election: NPP closes nomination as two persons pick forms
- Nottingham Forest release Andre Ayew
- ‘If NPP can get a consensus candidate, it’ll help us tremendously’ – Hackman
- Accra West ECG recovers GH¢675k in revenue mobilisation exercise
- Hypertension can cause male erectile dysfunctions – Dr Benjamin Toboh
- 1V1D: Government spent averagely ¢670k on each of the ‘dried dams’ – Research
- Rastafarian student nearly rejected by Achimota School may represent them at NSMQ
- ‘You’re abusing fowls’ – Animal Welfare League demands ban on battery cages
- ‘Family Feud’ contestant who joked about regretting marriage on game show found guilty of murdering wife
- Can Gyekye-Quayson lawfully run as an MP in the Assin-North bye-election? (Kwaku Azar writes)
- The Gambia hires US lawyers over syrup scandal – report
- Fear as Jamie Foxx left ‘paralyzed, blind’ from ‘brain clot’
- Kizz Daniels welcomes third child
- Jose Mourinho charged for using abusive language towards official at Europa League final
- Beneficiaries of StanChart Women in Technology programme share inspiring stories
- Benin petrol prices soar as Nigeria moves to end subsidy
- Funding for social intervention programmes could be cut if reforms are not implemented – World Bank Country Director