The 2021 edition of the Accountant Conference by the Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana (ICAG) has started with a Health Walk in Kumasi.
The week-long program is meant to bring like-minded practitioners together to discuss issues bothering the association and agree on ways to advance its objectives.
More than hundred chartered accountants and members of the association walked through some principal streets of Kumasi, starting from the Ridge Park.
- #FixTheCountry calls for release of arrested protestors in #OccupyJulorBiHouse demonstration
- Rwandan serial killer who hid bodies in kitchen pleads guilty
- Sit-in demonstration at EC office to commence on Friday
- Building a successful brand through organizational culture
- Cecilia Dapaah has never owned a real estate business – PA rubbishes claims by OSP
- Achieving succession planning success: The importance of a holistic succession strategy
- African fintech, Web3 leaders to convene at Africa Money and DeFi summit in Accra
- Domelevo supports removal of Finance Minister and BoG Governor
- Sogbe Amalgamated Family Union launched to champion educational, economic, and social development
- CPP denies forming alliance with Alan Kyerematen ahead of 2024 general elections
- Ellembele MP clashes with DCE over fixing of deplorable roads in the constituency
- At least 9 killed in highway ambush at Pusiga
- Ablakwa challenges Jean Mensa to provide proof that Parliament restricted EC’s operations
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: Arrest of protesters shameful, unlawful – Sammy Gyamfi
- His vision continues to inspire us – Ghanaians celebrate Kwame Nkrumah on his birthday