Consistent with a tradition of running compelling campaigns to assert the annual themes of the 3Music Awards, 3Media Networks have released campaign videos to highlight and celebrate the fourth year of being “Here For The Music”
The 2021 campaign follows the “Power of 3” campaign launched in 2020 which celebrated the scheme’s three year milestone since 3Music Awards’ launch.
In an interview, Sadiq Abdulai Abu, the CEO of 3Media Networks said the fourth year represents stability and triumph in influencing a new generation.
“3Music is “Here for the Music” and celebrating African music opulence at it’s best,” he said.
Directed by the famed music video director David Nicol-sey of North Productions, the 2021 campaign features a new generation of Ghanaian hit markers.
These artistes are gracing the 4th year with their superstar performance highlighting and celebrating four years of rewarding outstanding and dominant music.
Executions will appear on partner TV channels and across digital and social platforms ahead of the nominees announcement scheduled for Friday, February 12 at 8 pm.
The 4th annual 3Music Awards 2021 will be broadcasted on Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 8 pm.
- Agya Koo’s new plush mansion which got social media talking
- 2023 AFCONQ: Inaki Williams withdraws from Black Stars squad to face Madagascar
- Encourage acquisition, mergers of banks and NBFIs if needed – IMF tells government
- 2023 AFCONQ: Asamoah Gyan expresses ‘worry’ about Black Stars squad for Madagascar clash
- Read Supreme Court’s full judgement in Gyakye Quayson case
- Assin North by-election: EC denies NDC’s accusation of inserting candidate’s name in voters register
- June 4 uprising occurred for far less than what is happening in Ghana today – Mahama
- Kwabena Donkor hits back at World Bank Country Director over his claims on PPAs signed under NDC
- Supreme Court’s reasoning for kicking Gyakye Quayson out of Parliament strange – Sammy Gyamfi
- Banks in Ghana too profitable; impose ‘Bank Tax’ on their investments – British Financial Economist
- Ghana patients in danger as nurses head for NHS in UK – medics
- NPP has no locus when it comes to winning Assin-North by-election – Mustapha Gbande
- Assin-North by-election: Charles Opoku has no allegiance to Assin-North constituency – Mustapha Gbande
- Gbi Godenu, other communities in Hohoe to soon become defecation free with new public toilet facilities
- Ada Traditional Council seeks state security for Songor Salt Project
- Help care for the aged in the society – Noble Age Foundation
- From Eric’s Diary: Ei! So, NPP can break the 8?
- Gov’t remains committed to protecting Anglogold Ashanti Mines – Lands Minister
- Dutch & Co’s logo evolution reflects an exciting future for the company
- Military officers from 6 Infantry Battalion end 4-week course on violent extremism in Tamale
- Our decision on Justice Torkonoo will be known after we peruse full judgement on Gyakye Quayson – Agbodza
- No basic school has new curriculum textbooks – Clement Apaak
- NDC punches holes into Supreme Court’s full judgement on Gyakye Quayson
- Bonn Climate Change Conference: AGN pushes adaptation measures for women and youth
- Toptech Ghana to provide ISO certified defensive driving course for corporate and VIP drivers