Audio By Carbonatix
A man has tattooed his name across his girlfriend's face less than 24 hours after they first met.
The woman- known only as Lesya - allowed Rouslan Toumaniantz to sign 'Ruslan' over her face in giant Gothic script on the day they met.
Mr Toumaniantz's handiwork hit the headlines in 2009 after he tattooed 56 stars across an 18-year-old's face who then lied and accused him of inking her when she was asleep.
But luckily his new girlfriend Lesya is pleased with the result, saying:
'It's a symbol of our eternal devotion. I'd like him to tattoo every inch of my body.
The pair who met online in Moscow, Russia now plan to get married.
Mr Toumaniantz fled Belgium after the scandal caused by Kimberley Vlaeminckin in 2009.
She lied to her family and reporters and claimed that she had asked Mr Toumaniantz for just three stars near her eye.
As her regret sank in, she claimed he kept adding more and more after she fell asleep at the Tattoo Box in Coutrai, Belgium.
She promised to sue the tattooist for the cost of removal, claiming a language barrier meant the Flemish speaker had misunderstood when she gave instructions in French and English.
Miss Vlaeminck said she avoided going out in public because the tattoos made her feel like a 'freak'.
But a week later she confessed to a Dutch TV station that she had been awake throughout and had indeed asked for the full 56 marks.
She said she lied because she was afraid of how her father would react.
Even still, Mr Toumaniantz - whose own face is covered in tattoos and piercings - offered to pay half the cost of laser removal, saying he did not want to leave a customer unsatisfied.
He later retracted this offer, leaving Miss Vlaeminck to cover the cost alone.
Though laser treatment has been shown to be a effective way of removing ink, even the most advanced technology would leave white marks across her face.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Tags:
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Latest Stories
-
Kingsford Boakye-Yiadom nets first league goal for Everton U21 in Premier League 2
21 minutes -
We Condemn Publicly. We Download Privately — A Ghanaian Digital Dilemma
2 hours -
Renaming KIA to Accra International Airport key to reviving national airline – Transport Minister
3 hours -
Interior Minister urges public not to share images of Burkina Faso attack victims
3 hours -
Unknown persons desecrate graves at Asante Mampong cemetery
3 hours -
I will tour cocoa-growing areas to explain new price – Eric Opoku
3 hours -
Ghana to host high-level national consultative on use of explosive weapons in populated areas
3 hours -
Daily Insight for CEOs: Leadership Communication and Alignment
4 hours -
Ace Ankomah writes: Let’s coffee our cocoa: My Sunday morning musings
4 hours -
Real income of cocoa farmers has improved – Agriculture Minister
4 hours -
I’ll tour cocoa-growing areas to explain new price – Eric Opoku
4 hours -
Titao attack should be wake-up call for Ghana’s security architecture – Samuel Jinapor
4 hours -
New Juaben South MP Okyere Baafi condemns Burkina Faso attack, demands probe into government response
4 hours -
A/R: Unknown assailants desecrate graves at Asante Mampong cemetery
4 hours -
What is wrong with us: Africans know mining, but do not understand the business and consequences of mining
5 hours
