Audio By Carbonatix
Ghanaian UK-based duo, Reggie & Bollie, has released a single titled ‘Break it Down’ to debunk reports suggesting they had parted ways.
Last year, the two announced plans of working on solo projects which got many wondering and asking why they will go solo.
In a WhatsApp conversation with Hitz FM, the duo explained that they decided to embark on solo projects to take a break from their band projects last year.
The duo said they separated to also grow their brands individually and to reach different markets in the music scene around the world.
“We have both many sides to us as artistes and it feels right to be able to explore our talents individually and at the same time, be able to work together as a duo," Bollie said.
Debunking the reports that they are no more working together, he stated that it was never a decision not to make music together again.
He noted that they both agreed to do solo releases for the first half of the year and then bounce back with their bands to release music during the summer.
“Being in a group doesn’t have to stop us from putting music out individually, the most important thing is to communicate through it all so our individual projects don’t clash with our band projects,” he said.
The duo called on their fans and music lovers to gear up for a string of fresh single releases back-to-back, new sounds and a long line up of performances this summer.
The video for the latest single was released on July 26.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Tags:
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Latest Stories
-
Number of jobs advertised decreased by 4% to 2,614 in 2025 – BoG
1 minute -
Passenger arrivals at airport, land borders declined in 2025 – BoG
10 minutes -
Total revenue and grant misses target by 6.7% to GH¢187bn in 2025
10 minutes -
Africa’s top editors converge in Nairobi to tackle media’s toughest challenges
2 hours -
Specialised courts, afternoon sittings to tackle case delays- Judicial Secretary
2 hours -
Specialised high court division to be staffed with trained Judges from court of appeal — Judicial Secretary
2 hours -
Special courts will deliver faster, fairer justice — Judicial Secretary
3 hours -
A decade of dance and a bold 10K dream as Vivies Academy marks 10 years
3 hours -
GCB’s Linus Kumi: Partnership with Ghana Sports Fund focused on building enduring systems
4 hours -
Sports is preventive healthcare and a wealth engine for Ghana – Dr David Kofi Wuaku
4 hours -
Ghana Sports Fund Deputy Administrator applauds GCB’s practical training for staff
4 hours -
Ghana Sports Fund strengthens institutional framework with GCB Bank strategic partnership
4 hours -
UBIDS to Complete Abandoned Projects Following GETFund Financial Clearance – Vice Chancellor
4 hours -
Nii Moi Thompson questions Anokye Frimpong’s ‘distorted history’ narratives
5 hours -
Anthony O’Neal set to receive Ghanaian citizenship, prepares to launch ‘Class on the Bus’ Initiative
5 hours
