Audio By Carbonatix
Popular actress, Princess Shyngle, has taken to her YouTube channel to announce the loss of her unborn baby.
The baby was the actress’ first child with her fiancé who is currently in jail.
Princess Shyngle shared a video of her white bed sheets all covered in blood.
“I woke up this morning and there is blood all over my bed. I don’t know what to do…I lost my child. I lost my baby,” she said in the video while crying.
The news came a few days after the actress told the world about her struggle with depression. According to her, it was because her ex had cheated on her with eight other women.
She added in a detailed video on Instagram that, she was also struggling to come to terms with the fact that she was handling the pregnancy with no one by her side.
In the new YouTube video, Princess Shyngle said that regardless of how difficult the journey had been, she was trusting God to see her through.
“I know everything happens for a reason. I lost my bay and it’s just hard,” she said tearfully.
Latest Stories
-
BoG, SEC order the removal of all crypto billboards within 48 hours
42 minutes -
New Horizon Fun Games: Vice President calls for stronger national commitment to inclusion
2 hours -
Prof. Amoah warns Africa against becoming China’s ‘Dumping Ground’
2 hours -
President Mahama commissions B5 Plus Steel Ball Mill and Manufacturing Plant to ignite industrial revolution
3 hours -
Fighters demand amnesty for cannabis convicts following massive policy shift
4 hours -
Don’t cancel the pension scheme for cocoa farmers
4 hours -
This Saturday on Prime Insight: CJ’s ‘No Prima Facie’ ruling and Burkina Faso bloodshed
5 hours -
Trump says he is considering limited military strike on Iran
6 hours -
Strategic voices of the opposition: Miracles Aboagye’s field advocacy and Akosua Manu’s communication shape NPP’s path forward?
6 hours -
Trump plans new 10% tariff as Supreme Court rejects his global import taxes
7 hours -
Ghana can supply steel to entire West Africa if domestic steel industry thrives – Mahama
7 hours -
Gyakie appreciates media houses for continued support
8 hours -
Imprisonment isn’t hopelessness – Ahafo GTA Regional Director tells inmates
8 hours -
GH¢150m allocated for Black Stars’ 2026 World Cup preparations — Ernest Norgbey
9 hours -
Strong food policies will protect the Ghanaian consumer against Non-Communicable Diseases – Groups
9 hours
