Audio By Carbonatix
A Netherlands-based men's suit company has faced a social media backlash in response to an advertising campaign featuring men embracing.
Suitsupply, an international men's tailoring brand, unveiled their new spring/summer 2018 campaign online and in stores on Wednesday.
Many of the videos and photographs in it showed men holding or touching each other, as well as two men kissing.
Some users online were offended, while others praised the campaign.
The adverts have gone on display in Suitsupply's 91 stores across 22 countries, as well as the company's Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts.

Many people praised the company's decision to put the spotlight on male couples.
However, not everyone was in agreement. The company has received multiple, critical responses on social media for putting homosexual imagery in its adverts.
NRC Handelsblad, a Dutch newspaper, reported on Wednesday evening that the company has lost more than 10,000 followers on its Instagram profile after the publication of the adverts.
Before launching the campaign, Fokke de Jong, the founder and chief executive of the brand, said: "The attraction between people is an important part of fashion advertising.
"A campaign featuring the attraction between men was long overdue and particularly relevant for our brand."
De Jong admitted that the company might receive criticism.
"We do believe there is potential for negative impact, especially in countries where we have a significant presence, that are known for contrasting viewpoints."

It's not the first time Suitsupply has made headlines with their adverts. In 2016 the company was heavily criticised for "sexist" adverts of men playing around on giant, half-dressed women.
Last year, Suitsupply's sister company Suistudio launched an advertising campaign showing powerful women using faceless naked men as props.
In April 2010, Suitsupply was told to remove their "erotic" posters from their display windows in a west London shopping centre.
Latest Stories
-
Daily Insight for CEOs: Decision-Making Speed and Quality.
25 minutes -
Emmanuel Bedzrah cuts sod for 17 educational infrastructure projects in Ho West
26 minutes -
Samuel Jinapor calls for independent inquiry into Burkina Faso attack
32 minutes -
Blend Festival wows audience at Polo Club Gardens
32 minutes -
Journalists urged to prioritise safety when reporting on children
38 minutes -
Make Accra Beautiful Again (MABA)
52 minutes -
Love Beyond Roses: Olive Tower ignites hearts at ‘Time with Mama Portia’ Valentine seminar
57 minutes -
Gov’t warns against non-essential travel to high-risk areas after Burkina Faso attack
57 minutes -
DoorMaster launches SECURE+, Ghana’s first security doors with built-in insurance protection
1 hour -
GAUA warns against use of court processes to halt university strikes
1 hour -
Learning to stand alone: Love, loss, and the quiet strength of faith
1 hour -
Mahama orders air evacuation of injured Ghanaians from Burkina Faso
2 hours -
Ghanaians death toll in Burkina Faso terror attack now 8
2 hours -
Ken Ashigbey demands probe into 14 containers of changfang machines
2 hours -
The NDC doesn’t need a southerner or northerner
2 hours
