As singer Abiana’s latest single ‘Far Away’ creeps steadily into the playlists of music lovers, she envisions it will make bigger strides.
According to her, she wishes the song which features Fameye be used as a soundtrack for a film.
“My vision for ‘Far Away’ is for it to be featured in films as a soundtrack. I want to meet the right people for this vision to be reality,” she said during an interview on YFM.
She believes that her music could add a new dimension to the emotions of a film’s audience.
‘Far Away’ talks about how much Abiana and Fameye cherish each other and how ready they are to guard each other from intruders.
The song emphasises the strength of their love and the prospects it has to take them till the end of time.
Listen to ‘Far Away’ by Abiana ft. Fameye below:
- Asking Domelevo to proceed on leave unconstitutional – Supreme Court
- Supreme Court strikes out law that allowed government to impose restrictions during Covid-19 pandemic
- Prof. Ama Ata Aidoo passes on aged 81
- M.anifest joins father to celebrate his grandmother’s 98th birthday
- Abedi Pele watches Jordan Ayew face off with Andre Ayew at Selhurst Park
- Ama Ata Aidoo’s iconic 1987 interview that shook the world
- SIM card deactivation: Crowds besiege NIA centres for Ghana Card
- I’m sad presidency is at the forefront of doing unconstitutional things – Domelevo on Supreme Court ruling
- Supreme Court ruling comes as a very big birthday present to me – Domelevo
- AngloGold incident: 79 illegal miners out of underground mine
- Fire guts chain of mechanic shops at Asokwa in Kumasi
- Sleep well Aunty Ama Ata Aidoo and Thank You, Trudy
- Supreme Court dismisses case against regulation of plant breeders
- Six women rescued in Nigeria ‘baby factory’ raid
- Theophilus Acheampong: Ghana and the IMF have struck a deal, but hard choices lie ahead
- Today’s front pages: Thursday, June 1, 2023
- OMCs start increasing fuel prices; Goil selling a litre of petrol, diesel for ¢12.45
- Nigeria’s fuel subsidy: How the new president has shocked the nation
- Debt ceiling deal: US House overwhelmingly passes bill
- The Truman Show: Has a film ever predicted the future so accurately?
- Doctor fired for prescribing ice cream and video games to child with sore throat
- WAMI partners EMTECH Solutions to modernize fintech regulatory frameworks across West African Monetary Zone
- Ukraine war: Children die in new missile attack on Kyiv
- IMF should ask government how it has managed natural resources – Dr. Ashigbey
- Why the ‘back-up career’ is moving further out of reach