Ghana Premier League side Accra Lions are set to unveil a former FIFA Player of the Year award winner as the club’s new partner at a press conference in Accra on Tuesday, May 23.
Ghana Premier League campaigners, who stunned Aduana FC 3-0 over the weekend to hand them a blow in their league title pursuit, will unveil the former international superstar during the event at the Kempinski Hotel in Accra at 11am.
The young but ambitious club said the former international footballer has arrived in Accra and will be present at the press conference where his identity will be revealed.
The press conference will be addressed by the Minister of Youth and Sports Honourable Mustapha Ussif, the German ambassador His Excellency Daniel Krull as well as a leading member of the Ghana Football Association.
The chief of Abokobi, where the club is based in Accra, Nii Samuel Adjetey Mohenu will also be in attendance as well as several members of the PFAG and prominent figures from the football industry, both domestically and internationally.
The event will also present an exceptional networking opportunity for attendees to connect with key individuals and forge new alliances within the sport while creating interviewing opportunities for the media.
The proceedings will kick off with a captivating presentation about the, where the highly esteemed new partner will be officially introduced to the world.
Following the unveiling, a dynamic Question & Answer session will allow journalists and reporters to delve into the intricacies of the partnership and glean insights into the future plans of Accra Lions.
- M.anifest joins father to celebrate his grandmother’s 98th birthday
- Supreme Court dismisses case against regulation of plant breeders
- Doctor fired for prescribing ice cream and video games to child with sore throat
- Archbishop Agyinasare’s comment can trigger security and peace instability – Security analyst
- I’m sad presidency is at the forefront of doing unconstitutional things – Domelevo on Supreme Court ruling
- Barker-Vormawor refuses to state his plea as he is slapped with fresh Treason charges
- Some OMCs start increasing fuel prices; Goil selling a litre of petrol, diesel for ¢12.45
- Gyakye Quayson to contest Assin North seat again in June 27 by-election
- Supreme Court ruling comes as a very big birthday present to me – Domelevo
- WAFU B Women’s U20 Cup: Ghana seal final spot with comeback win over Burkina Faso
- Maverick research, SentiOne partner to introduce advanced social listening service
- GJA pledges continuous support for photojournalists
- 7 reported dead, several others injured in renewed Gonja – Mamprusi clash
- Joe Ghartey picks NPP presidential nomination form
- Adom FM, EndPoint Homeopathic Clinic offer free prostate screening exercise
- Adom FM launches ‘Sɛdeɛ Yɛka No Nie’ to promote accurate use of Akan language
- Ghanaians must protect gains made under constitutional rule – NCCE Director
- Adom FM launches ‘Dad Too Can Cook’ event ahead of Father’s Day celebration
- SIM card deactivation: Affected persons have the opportunity to re-register – Ken Ashigbey
- Music royalties at risk as GHAMRO’s operating license is withheld
- Moses OK opens up his music journey
- You’ll have access to your MoMo after restoration – Ken Ashigbey assures ‘blocked’ mobile users
- We’ve received over ¢119m in 3 years from Common Fund – NYA provides partial information to JoySports
- Rejoinder: Supreme Court dismisses land ownership claim by Teshie family
- Former DCE of Akatsi passes on