Member of Parliament for Damongo Constituency, Adam Mutawakilu has honoured a campaign promise made to the Chief and people of Busunu electoral area in the West Gonja municipality of Savannah Region in the 2016 general elections.
He donated a fully equipped brand new ambulance with the promise to do more in other equally important areas of development.
The airconditioned ambulance also came with a full insurance cover, a driver, an oxygen tank among others.
Adam Mutawakilu said the health needs of his constituents are of importance to him, hence his choice of the ambulance as part of his share to the Common Fund on health.
“People of Busunu, it’s very important to let you know the development I brought to the other communities which are under Busunu itself.
“Currently, there are special boreholes that are about 90 per cent complete and by next two weeks, I’ll be working on a computer lab for the JHS students,” the MP added.
The chief of Bonyanto, Bonyantowura Kwarja thanked the MP and said the vehicle would be treated with care.
“We are assuring you that the vehicle will be maintained and used for the purpose which it has been bought. God bless you”.
According to the MP for Damongo Constituency, he has initiated the provision of potable water through the digging of boreholes in all major communities with Bonyanto and others to receive in the coming weeks.
Meapesem and other communities will be worked on at the end of the year,” he stated.
Former Minister for Food and Agriculture Alhaji Iddrisu Lemuna who was present, advised functionaries in the NDC to close their ranks in the 2020 general elections.
- Final year SHS student allegedly commits suicide at Barkoniaba
- DCOP Opare Addo vows to take action against Delta Force following his attempted forceful removal from office
- We pay ‘big money’ taxes and yet they burn our equipment – XtraGold Mining Company
- NSMQ 2021: Archbishop Porter Girls’ outshines St Augustine SHS to qualify for National championship
- Ayew gives Swansea narrow lead over Barnsley in Championship play-offs
- DCOP Opare Addo recounts chilling account of how he was harassed by members of the Delta Force
- Speaker Alban Bagbin urges SALL residents to petition Parliament
- Banks to soon adopt only National ID card as primary source of identification
- Those who created the national security monster have lost control – Kwasi Aning
- I was traumatised by police sirens – Koku Anyidoho on his National Security experience
Voting should start at 7 am and end at 3 pm – EC proposes
Six-year-old girl rescued from Alajo storm drain
Be cautious of inherent risks of digital transformation – GCB MD
Government charged to mobilize domestic resources to deal with rising debt situation
Livestream: Government addresses nation on Covid-19 vaccination Phase II
DCOP Opare Addo had no locus to be in office, his contract has expired – National Security Coordinator
Ghanaian-German Centre for Job launches ‘Ghana Job Fair’ to tackle youth unemployment
Teenage pregnancy surge as Upper East Region records 6,533 cases
We must protect each other against covid-19 – Imperial General Assurance MD
MUSIGA to set up new Election Committee – Ras Caleb
DSP Azugu being at post is a dereliction of duty on IGP’s part – Agalga
How to know when it’s time to end a toxic friendship
Assault on Citi FM journalist: NMC writes to National Security Ministry for update on investigations
India unlikely to resume sizable Covid-19 vaccine exports until October
Lands Minister, Abu Jinapor embarks on aerial tour of River Pra