The Agricultural Development Bank PLC (ADB) has organised an appreciation dinner for customers of the bank in the Western Region.
The dinner which attracted customers from all four branches in the region is part of the bank’s strategy for the management to interact with customers and also thank them for doing business with the bank.
Speaking at the event, ADB Managing Director, Dr. John Kofi Mensah said the appreciation dinner was part of the bank’s strategy to express appreciation to customers for their continuous patronage and loyalty to the ADB brand.
He said the event was to also offer management the opportunity to further deepen the already healthy business relationship between the Bank and the customers.
According to him, the success story of the bank could largely be attributed to the unflinching support and loyalty by customers who have kept faith with the Bank.
“Their continuous patronage of our products and services has moved the Bank from a loss making in 2016 to a year on year profit making bank,” he said.
The Managing Director said the opening of the Takoradi Market Circle branch, the fourth in the region was strategically positioned within the central business district to bring banking closer to both potential and existing customers.
He indicated the strategic decision of the board to open more branches to provide customers with superior services to individuals and organisations by giving out competitive interest rates on loans especially those in agribusiness, support the One District One Factory Initiative by government and also help create jobs for the youth.
The ADB Area Manager for the Central Western and Western North Regions, Emmanuel Akanko thanked customers of the Bank in the region for supporting the Bank and pledged the commitment of the Bank to further help the growth of their business.
- Mohammed Kudus not eligible to play at 2023 U-23 AFCON
- Fuel prices to fall between 2% and 9% from April 1
- MP dies after hit-and-run motorcycle crash
- Social media reacts to Bagbin’s rant on Kamala Harris and Akufo-Addo’s LGBTQ+ comments
- Ernest Kobeah pulls out of NDC flagbearership race
- Parliament decriminalises attempted suicide
- Ghanaian achieves outstanding results in global Finance and Accounting exam
- Take care of yourself, you would be replaced when you die – Speaker to MPs
- #NanaAt79 trends as Ghanaians celebrate Akufo-Addo on his birthday
- IMF reluctant to approve bailout because of huge budget deficit – Prof. Bokpin
- Ghana’s integrated aluminium industry on course – Lands Minister
- Anti-LGBT: The President must go for what the people want – Most Rev. Gyamfi
- Leila Djansi’s mentee in UNESCO/Netflix project releases movie
- Nana Ansah Kwao IV apologises to Ghanaian youth
- Kelvyn Boy endorses Joy Prime’s Cues & Lyrics music reality show
- Playback: PM Express discuss whether US is interfering in the passage of anti-LGBTQI bill
- No individual can take credit for NPP government projects – Kpando MCE
- Akan chiefs wield authority, not power – Ansah Kwao IV
- My lost hand became my motivation – First youngest Ghanaian Pure Math Professor
- And LPG flames its furnaces; the most potent third force?
- Education Ministry assures to fix all SHS infrastructural challenges
- I’ll be retiring from stand-up comedy in 5 years – Basketmouth
- Criminalising attempted suicide does more harm to society than good – Bernard Ahiafor
- Here is why Ghana’s plan to push ‘pedal power’ appears doomed to failure
- Ghanaian youth entering into entrepreneurial roles commendable – CARDIFF ANALYTICA CEO