A year after the most thrilling annual gospel concert was held virtually, Adom Praiz is back with a mega ministration that will see all from far and wide convene to worship.
Ahead of this year’s edition, the official launch of the 2022 Adom Praiz was held during the Adom Live Worship show on Wednesday.
Rev Kwamena Idan, who spearheaded the hour-long event, was hopeful expectations would be fulfilled.
The launch, which took place at the Victory Bible Church at Kokomlemle, Accra, also saw the unveiling of artistes who have been billed to inspire with their melodious voices.
The show will be headlined by Travis Greene, with Celestine Donkor, Perez Music, Jack Alolome, Edwin Dadson, and a host of talented singers billed to perform.
This year’s edition comes with a twist; rather than the one-day show, the experience has been transformed into a two-day festival with a combination of worship, praises, prayers and prophetic declarations.
The annual Adom Praiz concert, powered by Adom 106.3FM, will come off on November3 and 4, 2022 at the Perez Dome for a cost of GH₵150 for couples, and GH₵100 for single.
For 12 years running, the show has generated massive testimonies of the goodness of God, and this year’s power-packed edition would be no different.
Hallelujah will be chorused by all beloveds of God till their sacrifices of praise shake the seventh gate of Heaven.
- West Hills Mall death: Shop manager remanded
- Ablakwa kicks court writ on the ground upon service by bailiff
- Rev Kusi Boateng injuncts Ablakwa from further publications on him
- Growing list of companies ordered by GRA to pay back-taxes
- GOIL attributes drop in diesel price to Gold for Oil barter deal
- Rev Victor Kusi Boateng sues Ablakwa for defamation
- I’ve instructed my lawyers to act on Rev Kusi Boateng’s injunction against me – Ablakwa
- Check out Akufo-Addo’s reaction as Black Sherif performs for him
- Diana Hamilton reveals why she won’t talk about National Cathedral
- Ex-policeman gets death penalty for lawyer’s murder
- Musk found not guilty of fraud over Tesla tweet
- Man shot by police was cleaning out – family
- Number of staff suing Twitter ‘goes up daily’ – lawyer
- Nursing and Midwifery institutes prioritising theory over practical skills – Oncologist
- I started smoking at the age of 11 – Musician OJ Blaq reveals
- Ebenezer Kojo Kum resigns as Chieftaincy Minister
- President Akufo-Addo accepts Chieftaincy Minister’s resignation
- Livestream: One-on-one with Seth Terkper on PM Express
- I did national service in Aliu Mahama’s office despite being NDC member – Sam George
- Flora Tissue grants renowned actor Fred Amugi’s 74th birthday wish
- I’m unable to confirm whether 1st gold for oil consignment was paid in cash – Deputy BoG Governor
- I’ll later explain my comment about people who watch movies for long hours – Yaw Dabo
- University of Ghana VC must go – Concerned students demand
- Groundworks underway for construction of modern film studios in Ghana, West Africa – Idris Elba
- GRA withdraws $672m back-tax demand from MTN Group