President Akufo-Addo turned heads with his dance moves on Thursday night.
During this year’s France National Day celebration, the President honoured the France Ambassador, Ann Sophie Ave’s invitation as she commemorated it in Ghana.
The two were spotted in a viral video showcasing their dance moves as they grooved to Mr Drew’s hit song ‘S3k3’.
The French National Day, also known as Bastille Day is an annual event marked on July 14.
The day signifies the fall of the Bastille in 1789.
This day is marked by the meticulously planned traditional military parade on the Champs-Elysees, dance, fireworks and illuminations throughout France.
Some musicians present at the Accra event included Becca, Fameye among others.
- Social media reacts to how youth hooted at Akufo-Addo during concert
- Apart from some senior players, no one is guaranteed a place – Andre Ayew on Ghana’s World Cup squad
- NDC orchestrated the heckling of Akufo-Addo at Global Citizen Festival – NPP
- Bagbin has not resigned from Ghana Bar Association – Dafeamekpor
- We won’t recognise Ghanaian doctors trained in war-hit Ukraine – Medical and Dental Council
- Ghana’s programme will focus heavily on debt sustainability – IMF
- Frontiers Contract contains information we cannot disclose – Ghana Airports Company Ltd
- ‘Stop the foolhardiness, Akufo-Addo’s booing at Global Citizen Festival wasn’t orchestrated’ – Stan Dogbe tells NPP
- Parliament approves fees for “access” to information
- We can’t confirm how much Frontiers made from Covid-19 testing at airport – GACL
- Russia detains Japanese consul on spying charge; Tokyo hints at retaliation
- iPhone in India: Apple makes new handset in India in shift from China
- National Fitness Day moves to Kumasi for second edition
- Shinzo Abe: A divided Japan bids farewell to its slain ex-PM
- Pressure mounts on government to scrap SIM re-registration deadline
- “We’ve had some discussions about set pieces”- Otto Addo
- Uganda Ebola cases rise amid 23 deaths – WHO
- Total pension funds increased by 18% to ¢39.6bn in 2021
- King Charles: New royal cypher revealed
- Farmerline announces 2nd phase of ‘Pre-Series A second’ programme with additional $1.5m funding
- US government to provide $138m to support human capital development in Ghana
- Absa Bank projects ¢12 to a dollar end-year rate
- Luv News uncovers degradation of Tano Nimri Forest Reserve
- Olympic medalist Prince Amartey passes on
- Roads Ministry develop strategies for road maintenance