Dancehall musician Shatta Wale is riding the music waves in style as his popularity keeps soaring.
The two main political parties are using his songs in their campaigns towards the upcoming December 7 election.
Governing National Democratic Congress (NDC) is using Shatta Wale’s Mahama Paper as their campaign song and now New Patriotic Party, (NPP) has recently started using Shatta Wale’s 'Kakai' song.
Shatta Wale’s 'Kakai' song was played at the NPP’s Manifesto launch over the weekend and according to the party's flagbearer, Nana Addo Dankwa Akuffo-Addo, he is coming into power like Kakai.
Well, the ‘If I collect' hitmaker has reacted to the NPP using his song.
According to him, little did he know that Nana Akuffo Addo was his fan, and he went on to label this year’s election as Shattatics.
He tweeted "I never knew Nana Akuffo was a great fan …U deh come like kakai ampa …This years politics is called shattatics".
- Footage for Akufo-Addo’s tourism video was acquired legitimately from an agency – GTA on Kirani Ayat’s theft claims
- “We shall also be blessed with Ghana Miracle” – Finance Minister speaks on economy recovery
- Finance Minister to announce 5-member committee as part of moves to protect financial system
- ‘They were cheering him’ – Okraku-Mantey on Akufo-Addo’s booing at Global Citizen Festival
- Cocoa farmers threaten to ‘smuggle’ product to Ivory Coast if produce price is not increased
- ‘Impugning the motives of Judges is actually undermining integrity of Judiciary’ – Judges and Magistrates Association
- Kirani Ayat responds to the Ghana Tourism Authority over copyright claims
- Full text: Ken Ofori-Atta’s statement on state of the economy
- Credit purchase challenges with prepaid metres being fixed – ECG
- Ghana will transition from fossil fuel to renewable energy by 2070 – Bawumia
- Government created 5.3 million jobs in 4 years – Wireko-Brobby
- T Bills, short-term securities will not be affected by Ghana’s debt restructuring – US-based Associate Professor
- We’ll probe accusations against salt mining company in Ketu South – Regional Minister
- It will be magic for government to secure IMF deal before 2023 budget – Ato Forson
- Diana Hamilton shuts down Dominion Centre in London
- GFA suspends 2022/23 Ghana Premier League over court injunction
- Nord Stream: Sweden finds new leak in Russian gas pipeline
- Disregard statement declaring Friday, Sept 30 as a holiday – Oyibi Divisional Council
- Coolio: Michelle Pfeiffer and Snoop Dogg lead tributes to Gangsta’s Paradise rapper
- 12 persons arrested in Nalerigu over Gamabaga clash
- Petroleum downstream industry witnesses 41% growth in Ghana – NPA Boss
- GFA suspends AshantiGold SC for dealing with banned club president and son
- Commercial banks support BoG decision to deny Mobile Money loan defaulters access to future credit
- Religious leaders demand a Non-Proliferation Treaty on fossil fuels now
- Trade Ministry reiterates commitment to promoting intra-Africa trade