Allianz Life Insurance Ghana Limited and Ghana’s leading mobile financial services provider, MobileMoney Limited have launched a life insurance product named Allianz4Life.
This product provides convenient life insurance solutions to customers of both brands.
The launch which took place on Wednesday, January 26, 2022, at the African Regent Hotel, amidst a colourful ceremony saw the CEOs of both companies and the Brand Ambassador of the product, Mikki Osei Berko (popular Ghanaian Actor) launch the product.
Allianz4life is a Life Insurance product that provides customers with cover for hospitalization, and death as low as ¢3.00 to a maximum premium of GHS 22.
This guarantees sum assured amounts from ¢1,000 to ¢10,0000 in the event of death and a hospitalisation benefit ranging from ¢10 to ¢100 per night if one is admitted to the hospital for 30 nights in a year.
Jane Kitome, the Chief Retail and Marketing Officer of Allianz Life explained the benefits and features of the product to stakeholders and partners present at the event.
Allianz life is excited about the Allianz4Life product and the partnership with MobileMoney Limited.
“We look forward to securing the lives of our customers through the MoMo platform; thus, providing speed and convenience in the delivery of life insurance solutions,” Gideon Ataraire, CEO, Allianz Life Insurance
In his address, the Chief Executive Officer of MobileMoney Limited, Eli Hini commended Allianz Life for the bold initiative to digitalise their product and for choosing to partner MobileMoney Limited.
He noted that the MoMo API platform has been a great success for entrepreneurs who are taking advantage of the platform to grow their businesses.
He said, “MTN’s Ambition 2025 is anchored on building the largest and most valuable platform business and the implementation of this strategy will be accelerated through selective partnerships and the leveraging of MTN’s brand which is the most trusted and valued in Africa”.
Eli Hini welcomed Allianz4 Life onto the MoMo platform and urged all customers to sign on to the service.
The partnership between Allianz Life and MobileMoney Limited signifies the continuation of a meaningful relationship and the prospects of many more innovative products which will delight customers of both brands.
The event was attended by representatives of the National Insurance Commission, the media, and the leadership of both companies.
- 2023 AFCONQ: Inaki Williams withdraws from Black Stars squad to face Madagascar
- Read Supreme Court’s full judgement in Gyakye Quayson case
- NDC punches holes into Supreme Court’s full judgement on Gyakye Quayson
- Patients in danger as nurses head for NHS in UK – medics
- Kwabena Donkor hits back at World Bank Country Director over his claims on PPAs signed under NDC
- Supreme Court’s reasoning for kicking Gyakye Quayson out of Parliament strange – Sammy Gyamfi
- We won’t withhold our approval of Chief Justice nominee – Minority backs Gertrude Torkornoo
- Our decision on Justice Torkonoo will be known after we peruse full judgement on Gyakye Quayson – Agbodza
- Assin North By-election: Who has the edge – An analysis
- Disregard reported increase in HIV cases in Ho – Ghana Health Service
- 2023 World Milk Day: Cowbell organises another nutrition assessment program with 37 Military Hospital
- School Feeding Programme: Caterers propose increment of ¢3.50 per child
- World Bank’s claim on PPAs signed under Mahama makes him Ghana’s worst president – Owusu Bempah
- Gold purchasing by PMMC lacks transparency – Dr. Manteaw
- English-born Ghanaian footballer Kwaku Donkor set to sign professional contract with Blackpool
- Ecobank unveils its Single Market Trade Hub promoting intra-African trade
- Absa Bank engages clients on economy
- Redefining pathways to energy transition in Ghana’s mining sector
- Restore lost dignity of the Judiciary – Minority urges Chief Justice nominee
- World trade now slowing sharply – Fitch
- Food Security: Seed scientists reiterate calls for investment in biotechnology
- Rabid dog attacks 8 children at Awutu Senya, kills one
- Size matters: Unsafe mild steel reinforcement bars in Ghana’s building and construction market
- Robert Amartey Foundation holds tennis clinic
- NSMQ 2023: GSTS topples St Johns SHS in electrifying contest to qualify for Nationals