US singer and actress Ariana Grande has revealed she is now engaged to her real estate agent boyfriend, Dalton Gomez.
The star posted several photos on her Instagram page, showing a diamond ring on her left hand. “forever n then some”, the caption said.
Grande, 27, has been dating Gomez, also in his twenties, for about a year.
The couple are currently living at Grande’s Los Angeles home, heeding California’s stay-at-home orders, reports say.
“They couldn’t be happier, they’re just so excited. This is a happy time for them, both sets of parents are thrilled,” a source was quoted as telling America’s People magazine.
In May, Grande sent a heartfelt message to fans to mark the third anniversary of the Manchester Arena bombing.
“Not a day goes by that this doesn’t affect you and all of us still,” she wrote on her Instagram page.
Grande had just finished playing at the venue on 22 May, 2017, when a terrorist detonated a homemade explosive device, killing 22 people.
Grande, who said she suffered PTSD as a result of the atrocity, returned to Manchester last year to headline the city’s Pride festival.
- Stephen Appiah excludes Asamoah Gyan from his list of best Ghanaian players
- ‘I dread pain and abuse’ – A female head porter opens up on her daily trauma
- Police arrest notorious armed robber in Tema
- ‘Government is either feigning incompetence on the point of how we fix structures or is pretending to fix them’ – Barker-Vormawor
- CID probes 53 schools over alleged corruption in school feeding programme
- Virologist warns of third wave of Covid-19 in Ghana
- Covid-19: GHS to roll out second doses from May 19
- NSMQ2021: Mfantsipim School begins redemption campaign from regional qualifiers
- 2022 World Cup Qualifiers: Black Stars to camp in Europe despite postponement
- Family sues Daasebre Oti Boateng for failing to replace a statue he destroyed
We will not allow any religious group to plunge Ghana into chaos – Muntaka
Akufo-Addo meets families of May 9 victims
Astroturf pitch commissioned to boost football in Old Tafo
Sunyani Muslims join SDA Church in worship
Burglars target Nigeria president’s chief of staff
Climate change: Zoggu residents cannot access water
Amanase residents burn fetish priest’s car over suspected ritual murder
Actor sues TikTok for using her voice in viral tool
9 dead after shooting at Russian school
Apple’s UK users deserve app price compensation, claim says
Today’s front pages: Tuesday, May 11, 2021
Over 10 make-shift structures razed down by fire at Krofrom-Kumasi
Tema Police Command records 3 attempted murder cases in first quarter of 2021
MMDCEs and MPs must collaborate to stimulate development – Kwadaso MP
Gov’t to roll out eight additional interventions this month under Ghana CARES programme-Ofori-Atta