Audio By Carbonatix
Around 450 jobs will be cut from BBC News under plans to complete its £80m savings target by 2022.
There will be a reduction in the number of films produced by Newsnight, which will lead to post closures on the BBC Two programme.
There will also be job closures at BBC Radio 5 Live and the World Update programme on the World Service.
The job cuts announced on Wednesday include those previously announced at the Victoria Derbyshire programme.
BBC News currently employs around 6,000 people, including 1,700 outside the UK.
Its budget after the changes come into effect will be around £480m per year.
The director of BBC News, Fran Unsworth, said: "The BBC has to face up to the changing way audiences are using us.
"We need to reshape BBC News for the next five to 10 years in a way which saves substantial amounts of money. We are spending too much of our resources on traditional linear broadcasting and not enough on digital."
The corporation announced in 2016 that it needed to save £800m, with around £80m of that figure coming from News.
Just over £40m - around half - of the savings required in BBC News have already been found over the past four years.
The remaining savings will be found in large part by restructuring the newsroom to adopt a "story-led" model, which will see planned stories each rolled out across a greater number of programmes and outlets.

Latest Stories
-
Police recover five assault rifles after Bono shootout, one suspect killed
12 minutes -
Nana B slams Special Prosecutor over presidential primaries investigations
24 minutes -
The ‘Ghana Must Go’ bag of integrity: 3 police officers return GH₵85k
26 minutes -
Ghana must help Burkina Faso tackle terror threat – Expert says
28 minutes -
Police return GH¢85,000 found on Techiman–Kumasi highway to owner
30 minutes -
NSA assures service personnel of prompt payment of outstanding allowances
32 minutes -
The Wahala Playbook: A quintessential guide to burying national scandals with internet gossip
44 minutes -
Burkina Faso attack: Travel advisory insufficient, urgent security measures needed – Samuel Jinapor
45 minutes -
Daily Insight for CEOs: Decision-Making Speed and Quality.
2 hours -
Emmanuel Bedzrah cuts sod for 17 educational infrastructure projects in Ho West
2 hours -
Samuel Jinapor calls for independent inquiry into Burkina Faso attack
2 hours -
Blend Festival wows audience at Polo Club Gardens
2 hours -
Journalists urged to prioritise safety when reporting on children
2 hours -
Make Accra Beautiful Again (MABA)
2 hours -
Love Beyond Roses: Olive Tower ignites hearts at ‘Time with Mama Portia’ Valentine seminar
2 hours
