Rapper, Yaw Tog has advised aspiring musicians to form strong bonds with God before joining the industry.
In a post on Twitter, the ‘Sore’ hitmaker noted that his advice follows some struggles he went through earlier in the year.
He called on young musicians to be strong in the “spiritual world” as they begin and continue their journey.
Yaw Tog also called on them to beware of fake friends.
“I feel like advising the young ones wishing to do music in the near future. Please be strong in the spiritual world too. I got defeated early this year but I’m back again and be beware of fake friends, please,” his quote read.
This comes after Yaw Tog seemingly took a break from the industry.
I Feel like advising the young ones wishing to do music in the near future please be strong in the spiritual world too. i got defeated early this year but I’m back again and be beware of fake friends❌ please🙏🏾— Trapper of the year (@YAWTOG_) June 25, 2022
The rapper had not released a new song since ‘Sei Mu’ was dropped in late 2021. Despite that, he has graced many stages including performing in Germany.
Meanwhile, he has dropped his first single of the year titled Azul.
- Entrance exam saga: Your desire to be a lawyer doesn’t mean you have to become one – GBA President
- Organisers of ‘Aduru wo so’ walk caution Nana B against suspending Alan Kyerematen
- U20 Women’s World Cup: Ghana play Japan today in likely do-or-die mission
- Labianca case: GRA dissociates itself from Col. Damoah’s comments against Special Prosecutor
- List of Special Prosecutor’s ongoing investigations into alleged corruption
- Former Ashanti Regional Minister, Samuel Nuamah is dead
- GLC barring re-marking justified, argument against directive only emotional – GBA President
- Adorye’s statement is a mockery; we must condemn it – Farouk Aliu Mahama
- NPP flagbearership race: ‘The grassroots are yearning for Alan Kyerematen’ – Hopeson Adorye
- Sam George and wife renew vows after 10 years of marriage
Sack Ofori-Atta, Agyemang Manu, Afriyie-Akoto – Kufuor Foundation CEO tells Akufo-Addo
Labianca case: ‘We’ll deal with anyone found culpable’ – GRA
Reduce number of ministers to 40 and save ¢6bn each year – IMANI Africa to government
Full text: Utility tariff increments announced by PURC
Free SHS: ‘Allow parents who are capable of paying to do so’ – Presbyterian Church to government
ECG begins repair works on transformers in Yilo and Manya Krobo municipalities
Electricity, water tariffs increased by 27.15%, 21.55% respectively; effective September 1
We’re committed to making Ghana safer – IGP reiterates as he receives new motorbikes
Let’s meet on stage – Mummy Dolarz challenges Big Ivy
Afrochella co-founder steps down following sexual harassment allegations
Cedi loses about ¢3.15 to dollar so far in 2022
Security agencies to permanently patrol river bodies to fight galamsey
Sam George and wife renew vows after 10 years of marriage
ADB to remain agric focused bank – Board Chairman
JoyNews’ Prince Appiah, Justice Baidoo win IOM best migration reporting award for 2022