Bentsi-Enchil, Letsa and Ankomah and SEM Capital appointed legal and financial advisors for GSE demutualization
The ongoing demutualization of the Ghana Stock Exchange has entered its second phase with the appointment of transactional and legal advisors.
At the company’s Annual General Meeting in Accra, Chairman of the Council of the GSE, Anselm Ray Sowah, said these two firms have already submitted a report for onward consideration by shareholders.
They are expected to help the full demutualization of the Exchange.
According to him, all the strategies and plans of the exchange towards a demutualization is on course.
“The demutualization process is ongoing. We have engaged Bentsi-Enchil, Letsa & Ankomah and SEM Group [Capital] as our legal and financial advisors respectively”.
“They have begun work and have already submitted draft transaction documents such as the transaction checklist, financial due diligence as well as the valuation and share distribution plan.”
“The proposed structure and the documents received will in due course be reviewed by the GSE Council, Securities and Exchange Commission and members of the exchange” he told shareholders.
- Takoradi woman faked pregnancy and kidnap – Regional Minister
- Tamale residents accuse Police of assault over illegal electrical connections
- Ablakwa to file another urgent question in Parliament over Akufo-Addo’s ‘extravagant’ foreign trips
- Fugees announce reunion tour, Ghana listed among countries
- Police interdicts 4 officers who assaulted Tamale residents over illegal connection
- Provisional census results peg Ghana’s population at 30.8m – Statistical Service
- Police deny NPP executives’ bail request for 12 arrested protestors in North East Region
- 10 dogs maul 2-year-old pupil to death in school compound
- Peugeot Landtrek Double Cabin 4×4 vehicle launched; assembling of Peugeot vehicles in Ghana to begin in March 2022
- Suspected thief made to weed acres of land as punishment at Bibiani
Northern Region Police Commander visits victims of brutalities in Tamale
R. Kelly’s legal team brings witnesses who say they never saw abuse by the singer
Stop doing music if you don’t have money – Mr Logic
Ghana to have Covid-19 vaccine manufacturing plant in 2 years – Prof Ampofo
Pictures of Hearts players with flowers before Kamsar game causes stir on social media
R. Kelly not expected to testify at his trial
There are still more women in Ghana than men – 2021 PHC by GSS
You cannot catch thieves forever; consumers will vote with their money if they know original from fake cables – Ghana Standards Authority
Ghanaians in USA welcome Akufo Addo with massive cheers
Ghana Mentorship Network launched to support startups
Takoradi missing woman: Neighbors, husband dispute Regional Minister’s claim she faked pregnancy, kidnap
Silver Star Auto launches all new Peugeot Landtrek 4×4 Pick Up to be assembled in Ghana
Proud and honoured – Salisu reacts to scoring first Southampton goal
Inter Allies vs AshGold saga: Musah and three others charged for participating in match of convenience
2021 PHC : Greater Accra has 2.1m residential, non-residential structures; highest in country