The show must go on! Billie Eilish didn’t let a little faceplanting keep her from rocking the second weekend of Coachella.
Eilish, 20, took a bit of a misstep and ended up falling flat on her face during her headlining performance at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, California, on Saturday night.
The fall happened right after the stage lights dimmed and Eilish was getting ready to deliver a performance of “Getting Older,” when she slipped and landed face-first on the stage.
“I just ate s**t! Ouch! You guys, I just ate ass up here,” Eilish told her fans, as the stage was still pitch black. “I’m good. It was dark! Ouch! I tripped on the f**kin’ fire thing!”
OMG.. billie eilish accidentally tripped.. “I just ate shi*” pic.twitter.com/CJyfD8fanm— mric777🎶 (@oliviacabello17) April 24, 2022
The fall itself wasn’t seen by fans, but Eilish explained what happened — as seen in a video published by TMZ.
“You guys, I seriously ate s**t. Seriously. It was pitch black. You see that square? This f***ing thing? I went de-de-de-de-de and fell onto my face!” Eilish said with a laugh, poking fun at herself.
However, the show went on with an undeterred Eilish, who also brought out a special guest — Hayley Williams of Paramore. The two went on to perform Williams’ hit “Misery Business.”
Williams later rejoined Eilish onstage, where the pair then delivered a rendition of Eilish’s “Happier Than Ever” together.
- ‘Gari and beans’ lowers risk of belly fat, obesity
- Asanteman walk for Alan non-political – NPP stalwart
- Special Prosecutor’s findings in Labianca case technically flawed – Customs Staff Association
- Messi misses out on 2022 Ballon d’Or as Cristiano Ronaldo, Salah, Benzema, Mane, others get nominated
- Labianca case: Special Prosecutor’s findings not surprising – GII
- ‘Ghana Beyond Aid’ actually in need of more aid – Bokpin
- Playback: Newsfile discusses Ghana’s Fitch downgrade and Labianca case
- Bulk importers to be one of the hardest hit by Ghana’s poor credit ratings – AGI
- Barcelona register 4 new signings in time for opener
- Prosecution granted access to track phone calls of suspects in Asamankese chieftaincy violence
Ga Mashie celebrates Homowo: Pictures and videos of the colourful festival
‘We promise to support you’ – Bawumia to Ga state at 2022 Homowo
Bridget Otoo ties the knot at private ceremony
One Ghanaian delegate goes ‘missing’ after Commonwealth Games
BoG gives assurance cedi’s stability will be restored
Satanic Verses author Salman Rushdie stabbed in the neck
‘Gari and beans’ lowers risk of belly fat, obesity
Special Prosecutor’s findings in Labianca case technically flawed – Customs Staff Association
Schools under trees: Pupils of Apaaso DA Basic School near Kintampo appeal for help
Akufo-Addo, Ya-Na commend Farouk Aliu Mahama for Yendi City Project initiative
Labianca case: Special Prosecutor’s findings not surprising – GII
‘Ghana Beyond Aid’ actually in need of more aid – Bokpin
Bulk importers to be one of the hardest hit by Ghana’s poor credit ratings – AGI
Ghana’s economic rating downgrade reflects reality – Theo Acheampong
Asanteman walk for Alan non-political – NPP stalwart