Tracey Boakye may be keeping her wedding details under wraps but she does not fail in updating her fans about the events she is hosting to herald the ceremony.
On the day she revealed her husband, the actress shared some pictures from her bachelorette party.
The event was held with some close friends.
Although the party was for her closest people, she shared a two-minute video on Instagram with her followers on Wednesday.
Her friends shared some testimonies and prayed for her new home, an act which seemingly got Tracey Boakye teary.
She also shared more pictures from her pre-wedding shoot with her beau.
In the past few days the actress has been dropping hints about her upcoming nuptials. However, she kept social media users wondering who she will be getting married to.
On Tuesday evening, the actress shared a flyer with the inscription #Francey22. She thanked her team for being discreet with details of her wedding.
But, on Wednesday, Tracey Boakye shared pictures of her fiancé with her fans. The groom, she revealed, is called Frank Badu Ntiamoah.
Mr Ntiamoah also took to his Instagram handle to share some of the pre-wedding photos.
- Danadams Pharmaceuticals and CEO in court over alleged fraud and forgery
- Disregard statement declaring Friday, Sept 30 as a holiday – Oyibi Divisional Council
- GFA suspends 2022/23 Ghana Premier League over court injunction
- Man arrested for threatening to release nude videos of late brother’s wife
- ‘I’m extremely regretful’ – KiDi apologises for ‘inappropriate and unkind’ old tweets
- T Bills, short-term securities will not be affected by Ghana’s debt restructuring – US-based Associate Professor
- Land acquisition: Here is what you missed on Joy FM’s Super Morning Show
- Pastor jailed for life after planning coup and black genocide
- Every single day Akufo-Addo remains President, the country drifts into peril – Dr Amoako Baah
- We will still be a prime supplier of Mercedes-Benz services in Ghana – Silver Star
- West African leaders in Mali over detained Ivorians
- NCA, AG dragged to court over directives on SIM re-registration
- Adidas row: Morocco demands change to Algerian jersey design
- Linguistics Association of Ghana explores ways to make language socially relevant
- Ghana’s export to Burkina Faso increased to $276million in 2021
- Book containing late Prof Mills’ SONA christened “Atta Mills Speaks” launched
- Trevor Noah is leaving ‘The Daily Show’
- Banking sector crisis was not systemic – Alhassan Andani
- Banking Sector Clean-up: We should have allowed institutional disciplines to work – Alhassan Andani
- Banking sector crisis: State institutions must raise red flags at the right time – Alhassan Andani
- GRASAG rolls out Graduate Research Trust Fund
- British Airways flight A380 makes technical stop at KIA
- Ghana, Korea $8 million rice project kicks off in Assin North
- SIM re-registration: National Security has warned Akufo-Addo against blockage – Deputy Minority Chief Whip
- We are engaging ECG to fix anomaly with electricity purchase – PURC