Clay Group, a business process re-engineering firm, providing 360 business solutions to SMEs and startups is set to launch the Clay Business Clinic in Accra on Friday, the 29th of July, 2022.
The first of its kind initiative seeks to equip entrepreneurs, businesses, business enthusiasts and startups with the requisite tools and resources to guide their operations, scale their businesses and also create sustainable new markets.
Commenting on the need for the Clay Business Clinic, Kuukua Adams, Chief Executive Officer of Clay Group noted, “Entrepreneurship continues to play a critical role in boosting economic growth globally and creating employment opportunities for many. Ghana’s SMEs sector has grown steadily over the years. Despite this, SMEs and startups continue to face some challenges. Working with startups and SMEs to help scale their businesses these past few years have given us first-hand experience and insights into the terrain”.
“We saw this as an opportunity to help these businesses implement the right strategies and infrastructure in order to build sustainable businesses and also help them leverage on the opportunity’s digitization presents. This is our way of giving back and providing entrepreneurs with capacity building opportunities we didn’t have as a business when we started out”, he pointed out.
The first edition will bring together seasoned accounting, tax experts and representatives from the Ghana Revenue Authority, SSNIT and Petra Trust.
Participants will be taken through taxation, pension contributions (Tier 1 & 2) and to have confidence in these institutions.
Participants would also have the opportunity to ask questions to not only rule out some misconceptions about the regulatory bodies but leave with more insight on how to run their businesses properly.
The theme for this maiden event ‘’Strengthening the relationship between SMEs and regulatory bodies’’
Clay Group is an industry agnostic Ghanaian company with two subsidiaries, Clay Consult and Clay & Associates Ltd.
The Clay Group currently operates as a vertically integrated internal strategy provider and a professional service solutions provider. It is currently chaired by Kuukua Adams, the Group CEO.
- Veteran actor Ekow Blankson has passed on
- Photos: Actor ‘Waakye’, laid to rest
- I am not into galamsey – Chairman Wontumi
- Gabby Otchere-Darko hangs out with Arsenal players after win over Spurs
- National Security arrests Imam for having links to jihadist group
- ECG conducting a system audit after technical challenge – General Manager
- Adwoa Smart cries at Prince Yawson’s funeral
- Kwasi Kwarteng’s U-turn won’t be forgotten
- Chiefs, DCEs, others to blame for worsening galamsey situation – Lands Minister
- ‘Task Ofori-Atta to seek help from Seth Tekper in addressing our economic miseries’ – Gyampo to Akufo-Addo
- Mohammed Kudus makes Eredivisie Team of the Month for September
- We will work day, night to clear backlog of passports – Foreign Affairs Minister
- Falling in love is easy — Staying in love is a choice
- Why love is messy but beautiful at the same time
- Nana Ampadu to be buried on October 8
- I don’t feel sabotaged – ECG MD on credit purchase challenges
- Uganda needs GridCo’s expertise in reliable power transmission – UETCL
- I broke down after old tweets resurfaced – KiDi
- What sounds are hot with Ghanaian Gen Zs right now?
- SSNIT launches Mobile Service Week at Ho
- Anny Osabutey: BHM Construction and Ningo-Prampram’s monstrous traffic
- Erik Ten Hag explains why he left Ronaldo on the bench in derby defeat
- Injured Baba Rahman to return before Ghana – Switzerland pre-World Cup friendly
- 100 Ukraine student returnees placed in medical schools in Ghana – Dr Nsiah Asare
- Declare state of emergency in mining areas – OccupyGhana to Akufo-Addo