The Managing Director of the Cocoa Processing Company Ltd, Nana Agyenim Boateng I, has presented some products of the cocoa processing company to Fred Drah a resident of Mataheko, Afienya who recently recovered from the dreadful Covid-19.
The items included cartons of Royale Natural Cocoa powder some quantities of Alltime, Assorted ChocoDelight and premium dark chocolates.
At the Presentation, the MD for the CPC noted that cocoa was a good food supplement.
He said, “products such as the Royale Natural Cocoa Powder, which is rich in polyphenols and antioxidants will not only boost the immune system but will also complement the food needs of the entire family.”
He further added that he is hopeful such gestures will help raise awareness and blot out stigmatization of survivors of the deadly virus.
In addition to the Cocoa products, the MD also presented a complete set of Veronica bucket, sanitizer dispenser and some sanitizers produced by the Cocoa Clinic.
Having survived the deadly pandemic that has put fear in the hearts of many and brought economies across the globe to a standstill, Fred Drah counts himself extremely lucky to be alive.
He, therefore, expressed gratitude on behalf of his family to the Cocoa Processing Company for their thoughtfulness and charitable gesture.
Accompanying the MD to do the presentation were the Sales & Marketing Manager, Nana Agyemang Ansong and the Head of CC/CSR, Ekow Rhule.
- Final year SHS student allegedly commits suicide at Barkoniaba
- DCOP Opare Addo vows to take action against Delta Force following his attempted forceful removal from office
- We pay ‘big money’ taxes and yet they burn our equipment – XtraGold Mining Company
- Singer kicks fan for touching her inappropriately
- ‘The system has failed us again’ – Father of 12-year-old who died due to unavailability of ambulance service
- NSMQ 2021: Archbishop Porter Girls’ outshines St Augustine SHS to qualify for National championship
- Ayew gives Swansea narrow lead over Barnsley in Championship play-offs
- Police await final report on 2-year-old boy sacrificed by father
- Banks to soon adopt only National ID card as primary source of identification
- Those who created the national security monster have lost control – Kwasi Aning
GOtv launches M-Net Movies Pop-up channel to celebrate African film
Ghana’s democracy is veering into the arena of anarchy and tyranny – Koku Anyidoho
Protect your rich cultural heritage – France Ambassador to Ghana tells Ghanaians
Naomi Campbell, 50, welcomes first child
Bright Philip Donkor: Ejura prison; The Church of Pentecost is a first class cooperate citizen
Residents of Abrokyire carry woman in labour on wooden door due to poor road
Amaliba withdraws as lawyer for Assin North MP
Good governance hinges on the rule of law – NCCE
10 year old boy dies after eating poisoned khebab meant for woman’s ex-lover
My uncle hired dummy National Security operatives to terrorise me – Man recounts
Ex-Doe and I got rich because of our beef – Rapper Chicago
6,000 university staff workers lay down tools
AABN donates 100 copies of entrepreneurship manual to DTI Community Innovation Business Community
EBID Grants $50m facility to Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited
I sing from the heart – Kofi Kinaata opens up on songwriting skills