Philippe Coutinho said he is happy at Barcelona, insisting a Premier League return "does not fit" into his plans for the future.
Coutinho has been linked with a move away from Barca, where the Brazilian has struggled to cement a regular starting spot since arriving from Liverpool for a reported €160million fee in January 2018.
Manchester United and Chelsea were reportedly possible suitors but Coutinho has no plans to make his way back to England.
"My head is exclusively in Barcelona. Returning to England now does not fit into my plans," Coutinho told the Mirror ahead of Barca's Champions League quarter-final showdown against United.
"This is my second season here. I have won titles, but I am always an ambitious and demanding player. So, I want more and more.
"But I'm happy. I wanted to play in Spain and I'm at the best club in Spain."
Coutinho has scored five goals for LaLiga leaders Barca this season, and 10 in all competitions as Ernesto Valverde's men chase the Champions League and Copa del Rey treble.
- Nana Agradaa re-arrested after being granted bail
- SSNIT OBS scandal: State sues Ernest Thompson, 4 others again
- Joe Ghartey files appeal against Sekondi High Court’s ruling
- Rastafarian Saga: Achimota, all schools under GES cannot be sued – Attorney-General
- Suspend prospecting activities in all forest reserves – Lands Minister directs
- Rastafarian case: Achimota School fails to respond to suit, case adjourned to April 30
- Abandon agenda 111 hospitals to resource NHIS – Abekah-Nkrumah tells government
- Akuapem Poloo regains freedom after meeting bail conditions
- I was the least expected candidate – John Kumah speaks on his deputy ministerial appointment
- I don’t know Hearts of Oak, Kotoko is the biggest club in Ghana – Fabio Gama
Over 4,000 cyber fraud cases currently under investigation
Idriss Déby: Chad funeral for president killed by rebels
Ghana exported US$21.7bn between 2014 and 2019 – World Bank
NSS resident at Legon in critical condition after falling from 4th floor of building
Man hangs himself at in-law’s house after he caught wife cheating
Airtel may return to Ghana’s telecom market
One dead, 9 others hospitalised after alleged food poisoning at a funeral in Obuasi
Begoro Police removes lifeless body from stationary timber truck
Broadcasting law can help make Ghana’s media safe for all – Advocates for Christ Ghana
Malaria vaccine hailed as potential breakthrough
3 police officers in Seikwa interdicted for secretly burying man who died in custody
Police investigators concluding reconstruction of crime scene of 10-year-old boy’s ritual murder
Akuapem Poloo regains freedom after meeting bail conditions
131 youths in Asutifi North trained in livelihood empowerment skills
Why Tina Turner belongs in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame