Management of Azar Group, a leading manufacturer of quality paints and building materials has donated an amount of ¢100,000 to the COVID-19 National Trust Fund set up by President Akufo-Addo.
The Fund, headed by former Chief Justice Sophia Akuffo was established to help solicit resources towards managing the spread of coronavirus in the country.
Presenting the donation, management of the company said the donation forms part of their corporate social responsibility.
“As a Group with almost 10 decades of experience in Ghana, we deem it necessary to support this worthy campaign, since we all have a responsibility in the development of our dear country,” founder, Mr. Azar said.
Receiving the donation on behalf of the Trust Fund, Madam Sophia Akuffo thanked the Leadership of Azar for their donation and support.
Meanwhile, the Chartered Institute of Marketing, Ghana (CIMG) has also made a cash donation of ¢40, 000.00 to the Covid-19 National Trust Fund.
Additionally, it presented some essential medications, boxes of water, and some alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
A statement issued by the CIMG said the donation was in line with the Institute’s Corporate Social Responsibility and public advocacy programmes.
- If any person should be prosecuted over Saglemi, it should be E. T. Mensah – Stan Dogbe
- Volta, Bono, Bono East regions emerge as Covid-19 hotspots
- UG to cough up $165m judgment debt for abrogating Africa Integras partnership
- 10 more deaths recorded in Ghana’s Covid-19 fight
- Stop rolling out new projects until all existing ones are completed – Mahama tells government
- Playback: NPP commemorates 29-year anniversary
- Oliver Barker-Vormawor calls for the dissolution of the ‘corrupt 4th republic’
- Founders’ Day: We must work to free ourselves from colonial power that binds us – Akufo-Addo
- Michael Jai White loses oldest son to Covid-19
- Today’s front pages: Thursday, August 5, 2021
Kissi Agyebeng is new Special Prosecutor
2020 NDC Parliamentary Candidate for Efutu acquitted and discharged
Motorists and passengers stranded as Kumasi-Cape Coast highway is blocked to traffic
Tokyo 2020: USA hold off Australia in seven-goal thriller to win Olympic bronze
Leicester’s Fofana suffers broken leg in friendly
Aston Villa sign Ings from Southampton
I don’t regret appointing Martin Amidu as Special Prosecutor – Akufo-Addo
We work hard for moments like this – Joseph Amoah admits after Ghana reaches 4×100 final
#FixTheCountry demonstration: The emotions and placards
Ghanaian engineer builds power bank for laptops, phones, light bulbs
Playback: Akufo-Addo swears in Kissi Agyebeng as new Special Prosecutor
Saglemi saga: Former Housing Minister, Collins Dauda granted self-recognisance bail
Parliament’s Privileges Committee calls off Ken Agyapong hearing
Nana Frema Busia: K. A. Busia would support #FixTheCountry!
Vodafone CEO wins Ghana Women of the Year Honours, Technology Category