DecorVibes Gh Events has been adjudged Ghana’s Best Event Rising Star Company of the Year at the just-ended 2nd Edition of the Events Industry Conference (G.E.I.C) Gala and Awards night in Accra.
The reputable award is in recognition of the company’s dedication to building the event industry, as well as being a highly promising events company that brings a lot of innovative ideas into the sector.
After receiving the awards on behalf of the company, CEO of DecorVibes GH Events, Maame Pokua Dowetin expressed gratitude to the organizers.
“Words can’t explain the joy and happiness in me at this moment. I am indeed grateful to my family, my team, and everyone who have contributed in diverse ways to bring us this far. I say ‘Ayekoo’ to us all”, she said.
Madam Pokua Dowetin also took the opportunity to call on government to pay more attention to the events industry in the country since it has the potentials to contribute to the growth and development of the nation.
“I know government through the Tourism Ministry is doing its best for the events industry but we can do more. The industry can contribute massively to the development of the nation if more investment is done by the government”.
Earlier this year, DecorVibes Gh Events also won the People’s Choice Awards by the Ghana Event Industry for setting outrageous standards when it comes to decorations in Ghana.
G.E.I.C Gala and Awards is an annual scheme organized by the Event Vendors Association of Ghana (EVAG), to empower and reward all deserving events stakeholders in the country.
This year’s ceremony themed ‘Caesars Palace’, celebrated excellence in the event industry at The Avenue (Burma Hills) were audience enjoyed wonderful music performances from Kuame Eugene and Kidi.
- ‘I’m on the run until this country shows me there are laws’ – Shatta Wale
- Fact-check: Did the NPP promise to build a harbour in Cape Coast?
- A flimsy excuse should not be given for denial of a visa to MPs – Sam George calls out Netherlands Ambassador
- We’re investigating Shatta Wale’s shooting claims – Police
- Funny Face arrested after threatening to kill his baby mama and commit suicide
- I no longer use a mobile phone – Kwabena Kwabena
- Komenda Sugar Factory: Mahama constructed roof before building foundation – Akufo-Addo
- Robbers made away with over ¢100k in alleged bullion van attack
- Akufo-Addo’s denial of promise to build harbour in Cape Coast is shocking – Abeiku Adams
- Man kills daughter, 16, after finding out she’s not his biological child
Volta will get its share of national cake when NDC comes to power – Mahama
Digital currency space needs to be explored with all seriousness – Julian Opuni
Man exhumes corpse at Awutu Ayiresu; claims ghost ordered him
What it means if your boyfriend has a lot of female friends
Team up and start early – KNUST lecturer guides students on how to raise capital for own businesses
Authorities heed calls to revive trading activities at Obuasi Kunka Market
Anbariya Sunni Muslim group presents memorandum in support of anti-LGBTQ bill
FESPACO 2021: African film lovers come together in Ouagadougou
ECG installs smart prepaid meters at Agbogbloshie market
CAGD backtracks on ‘No Ghana Card, No Salary’ directive to public sector workers
Samuel Dowuona: Extra spectrum; bridging data capacity gap in Digital Ghana
Salah is extraordinary, says Simeone as his Atletico side prepare for Liverpool
Photos: Tema Central sewerage system collapse exposes residents to health hazard
ECG to disconnect GBC, Kumasi International Airport over debt
NBA preview: All you need to know ahead of the 75th anniversary season