Enterprise Insurance in partnership with the Accident Victims Support Foundation (AVSF) have donated mobility aids worth ¢14,000 to victims of various road accidents.
The donation was made on January 26, 2023 at the office of the AVSF located at Sakaman, Accra.
Speaking on behalf of AVSF, Rev. Cyril Crabbe, the Head of the foundation, received the items and thanked the management of Enterprise for their benevolence.
He expressed his profound appreciation for the consistent support enjoyed from Enterprise over the past two years.
The Head of Marketing & Communications of Enterprise Insurance, Mark D. Addison on his part said the gesture was in line with the company’s strong belief in Corporate Social Responsibility.
Again, this donation in particular aligns with the services of the company in providing support to individuals who have suffered losses in road accidents and as such need some form of assistance.
He referred to Enterprise Insurance’s Personal Accident policy which pays compensation to clients who get injured, incapacitated, or even lose their lives during road accidents.
He added that the company is committed to supporting the vulnerable in society in line with “Friendliness” which is one of the core values of Enterprise Insurance.
One of the accident victims who previously worked as a Mechanic and has now been paralyzed due to a road accident, Abdul Latif Raheem, was presented with one of the wheelchairs.
He expressed his appreciation to Enterprise for the kind gesture.
The items donated include wheelchairs, crutches, walkers and Zimmer frames which were donated to the Bolgatanga Regional Hospital by the AVSF on behalf of Enterprise.
Enterprise Insurance is the oldest Non-life Insurance Company in Ghana and has been in operation since 1924.
The company takes its roots from the Royal Exchange Assurance Corporation of the United Kingdom, which commenced business in the Gold Coast in 1924, then became Guardian Royal Exchange Assurance Ghana Limited, (GREG) and subsequently, Enterprise Insurance LTD. It is a subsidiary of Enterprise Group PLC.
- Agya Koo’s new plush mansion which got social media talking
- 2023 AFCONQ: Inaki Williams withdraws from Black Stars squad to face Madagascar
- Encourage acquisition, mergers of banks and NBFIs if needed – IMF tells government
- 2023 AFCONQ: Asamoah Gyan expresses ‘worry’ about Black Stars squad for Madagascar clash
- Read Supreme Court’s full judgement in Gyakye Quayson case
- Assin North by-election: EC denies NDC’s accusation of inserting candidate’s name in voters register
- June 4 uprising occurred for far less than what is happening in Ghana today – Mahama
- Kwabena Donkor hits back at World Bank Country Director over his claims on PPAs signed under NDC
- Supreme Court’s reasoning for kicking Gyakye Quayson out of Parliament strange – Sammy Gyamfi
- Banks in Ghana too profitable; impose ‘Bank Tax’ on their investments – British Financial Economist
- NPP has no locus when it comes to winning Assin-North by-election – Mustapha Gbande
- Assin-North by-election: Charles Opoku has no allegiance to Assin-North constituency – Mustapha Gbande
- Gbi Godenu, other communities in Hohoe to soon become defecation free with new public toilet facilities
- Ada Traditional Council seeks state security for Songor Salt Project
- Help care for the aged in the society – Noble Age Foundation
- From Eric’s Diary: Ei! So, NPP can break the 8?
- Gov’t remains committed to protecting Anglogold Ashanti Mines – Lands Minister
- Dutch & Co’s logo evolution reflects an exciting future for the company
- Military officers from 6 Infantry Battalion end 4-week course on violent extremism in Tamale
- Our decision on Justice Torkonoo will be known after we peruse full judgement on Gyakye Quayson – Agbodza
- No basic school has new curriculum textbooks – Clement Apaak
- NDC punches holes into Supreme Court’s full judgement on Gyakye Quayson
- Bonn Climate Change Conference: AGN pushes adaptation measures for women and youth
- Toptech Ghana to provide ISO certified defensive driving course for corporate and VIP drivers
- Persons who invade or attack AngloGold Ashanti will be arrested and prosecuted – Abu Jinapor