Ghana international, Ernest Nuamah, has been voted the Best Player of the Spring in the 2023 Superligaen.
The youngster received the award after what has been a stunning form for him in 2023, which has seen him score seven goals. The award was voted for by coaches in the Danish league.
Nuamah was presented with the award earlier on Thursday during FC Nordsjaelland’s training session ahead of their next game. He received the award from Andreas Schjelderup, who won it in autumn 2022, where the Ghanaian came sixth.
“First of all, I want to thank everybody, my teammates and coaches, for this amazing season. We have put everything together; the hard work, and it was not only me. Each and everyone here played their part in what we have achieved this season. Even though we could not win the title, I’m still proud of everyone. Thank you,” the forward said.
The 19-year-old has been on the rise since his debut season with the club during the 2021/22 campaign.
In the current season, Nuamah has netted 12 goals in 29 appearances while also providing four assists all in the league.
His form has also seen him earn a maiden call-up to the Black Stars squad for this month’s Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Madagascar.
- Livestream: The Law discusses how to avoid contempt of court
- D-Black’s TV show, Uncut, hits the screens in November
- Leaked tape scandal: Supt. George Asare invites 3 witnesses to testify against IGP
- Radio Ada journalist on trial over publication of fake news about McDan is dead
- Kwame Dadzie: Our celebrities should stage ‘demo’ on creative arts matters too
- Tigst Assefa smashes world marathon record in Berlin, Eliud Kipchoge achieves record fifth win
- Ebenezer Owusu writes: Things are not the same anymore
- It’s difficult doing business in Ghana, 21.9% tax on hospitality businesses harsh – D-Black
- Prof. Stephen Adei partners Chirano Gold Mines to roll out Innovative Literacy Program for local communities
- Democracy comes with rights and responsibilities – Enam Akoetey chides #OccupyJulorbiHouse organisers
- Dr UN Award incredibly stupid; I can’t believe I fell for that nonsense – D-Black
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Police apologise to public inconvenienced during protest
- GPL Week 2: Eric Bosomtwi stunner buries Kotoko in Bibiani
- Rwanda suspends coach for Black Queens are “like men” comment after 7-0 demolition
- Must it take you 2 years to publish alleged $1m bribery audio? – Barker-Vormawor’s integrity questioned