Fan Milk PLC (Fan Milk) has rewarded 86 trade partners for their contribution to business growth in the “Akyede Kese Promo”.
The promo was launched last year to motivate trade partners to sell more whilst investing in their business.
Two rounds of the promo were executed last year and rewarded a total of 486 trade partners.
This round of the promo is 3rd in the series and ran from January to March 2022.
Six key distributors & 80 agents won exciting prizes ranging from distribution trucks, tricycles, and chest freezers.
Speaking at the grand reward event at Fan Milk Distribution Centre at Kaase, FanMilk Managing Director, Yeo Ziobeieton said “FanMilk PLC has a dual mission; economic progress on one hand and social progress on the other hand.
“And we bring this dual mission to life through a range of programmes including Trade Support initiatives. One of such initiatives is our flagship Aky3de3 K3se Promo which we launched last year and continuing into this year”.
He added that; “I would like to take this opportunity to recognize the efforts of all our Trade Partners, both winners and non-winners. We appreciate your efforts and resilience in these challenging times. In tough times like this, a business mindset and a strong entrepreneurial spirit are the ingredients that are critical to business survival and success. I am delighted to see our Trade Partners show these qualities and I encourage them to show more of it going forward.”
A key distributor in the Mid-Savannah Cluster, Anointed Steve, was adjudged the overall winner and was awarded a two (2) ton distribution van.
Besides the grand reward events, other winners were rewarded through tactical events in other FanMilk Clusters.
- Scores of residents displaced, others trapped as Weija, Oblogo and Tetegu flood
- Mankessim murder: We didn’t commit crime with mason; he only dug hole for burying a victim – Chief
- Watch Daddy Lumba break down his hit song ‘Yene Wo Sere Kwa’
- NSMQ 2022 launched; fixtures for preliminary stage released
- Exclusive photos: Hundreds rendered homeless at Ashalaja
- ‘I have unfinished business with Black Stars’ – Milovan Rajevac
- I am still receiving threats from people on social media – KiDi
- Kwesi Yankah: Dear Ace Ankomah, the Birim River is gone
- The viral lynching that was to end Nigeria’s mob justice
- Pay compensation to affected customers – PURC orders ECG
- While others mocked me, Seidu Agongo offered to help – Kofi Amoabeng
- Ghana Hotels Association to break away from Ghana Tourism Federation￼
- President’s son loses army post after Twitter spree
- Nigeria ad regulator sues WhatsApp owner for $70m
- Ghana’s cocoa not banned – EU Ambassador
- Somalia drought: So weak from hunger she couldn’t bury her child
- Journalists urged to build regional cooperation in the fight against human trafficking
- Galamsey fight: Akufo-Addo won’t declare a state of emergency – Dr. Norman
- No firm without license will operate cybersecurity service from 2023 – Bawumia
- Our leaders are either complicit or incompetent – Ken Ashigbey on galamsey
- Agenda 111 is making up for a 60year gap in access to healthcare facilities across Ghana – Bawumia
- I’m not expecting much from Hearts of Oak in Africa because of inconsistency – Amankwa Mireku
- A state of emergency is long overdue – Kofi Bentil on galamsey
- Elon Musk Twitter deal back on in surprise U-turn
- Police on manhunt for man flogging toddler in viral video