Musician Fantana has announced the death of a man she describes as her soulmate.
Fantana’s boyfriend, identified as Anyale Hussein, was killed by armed robbers in an incident that happened in Los Angeles on Monday.
In a lengthy tribute, she paid him, Fantana described how inseparable they have been since day one, and the intense affection they have for each other.
Despite their different religious backgrounds, she said Anyale Hussein took out time to teach her the Quran and ensured she was a better version of herself.
“I’m going to miss praying with you on FaceTime, while you taught me about the Quran and I taught you about the Bible. I am going to miss your advice and how you never let me give up, but always want me to be better. We had so many plans.
“I was even making you move to Potomac just so you could support me when I audition for Real Housewives of Potomac. You supported everything I do even if It did not make sense. There will never be another you! You were one of a kind. May Allah welcome you with open arms. I love you in this life, forever and always”, a portion of the post read.
Fantana described Anyale as the best man she has, and will ever meet.
Read her posts on Snapchat below:
- Akufo-Addo swears in 3 new members of Electoral Commission
- ECG disconnects power to Ho Airport, GRA over debt
- Fella Makafui reacts after Twitter user accuses her of ‘sleeping’ with Medikal’s ex-manager
- Overborrowing is one of Akufo-Addo’s biggest mistakes – Prof Adei
- ‘Western Togoland’: 5 secessionists handed 5 years in jail each
- Ludacris hangs out with Sarkodie in Ghana, fans speculate new music
- Ghana v Angola: Kingsley Schindler replaces injured Tariq Lamptey
- Cedi may record mixed performance to dollar this week
- GALLERY: Best pictures from Black Stars training at Accra Sports Stadium on Monday
- Putin says ties with Africa a priority to Moscow
- Former Accra Regional Hospital Medical Director files nomination for Garu
- AFCON 2023Q: Goalpost collapses and injures Wollacott in training
- Ugandan parliament passes bill to jail gay people
- Ghana’s economy is still afloat because of Alan Kyerematen’s vision – Buaben Asamoah
- Intimidation of journalists is on the rise – Kweku Andoh Awotwi
- I have already won Ayawaso West Wuogon NDC primaries – Fred Nuamah
- Playback: One-one-on with Managing Director of ECG on PM Express
- EC has become an annex of the NPP – Sammy Gyamfi
- If you move right, you don’t need 10 shows to be okay – Kelvyn Boy
- Akufo-Addo is packing EC with known NPP members – Kofi Adams
- 3 JoyNews journalists win big at Merck Foundation 2022 Media Recognition Awards
- I want to be President to build a new Ghana –Kwaku Kobeah
- Essence of marketing is creation of strong brands – Nsarkoh
- Christiana Awuni explains why ‘slay queens’ can’t quit having body enhancement surgeries
- Spend wisely, desist from expensive borrowing – GSE boss to government