Romelu Lukaku celebrated his 100th Belgium cap with his 67th international goal in a comfortable win over the Czech Republic in World Cup qualifying.
The Chelsea striker, 28, raced onto a Hans Vanaken through ball to score with a first-time finish from the edge of the box.
Vanaken then set up Eden Hazard to score his first international goal since November 2019.
Lukaku flicked the ball on for Alexis Saelemaekers to score Belgium’s third.
Lukaku is the sixth Belgian to win 100 caps, although he is still well behind current team-mate Jan Vertonghen’s record of 132 (and counting).
Hazard is Belgium’s second top scorer ever with 33 goals, less than half of Lukaku’s total.
Lukaku was also booked which means he will miss Wednesday’s game with Belarus in Russia – and can instead return to London now.
Belgium top Group E on 13 points from five games, six points clear of the second-placed Czechs. Wales, on six points, have two games in hand though.
- Asamoah Gyan’s run, Bagbin’s dance and Black Stars fans’ clean-up as fans celebrate S. Korea win in style
- Paa Kwesi Schandorf: 5 things Otto Addo must fix after our game with South Korea
- 2022 World Cup: Mohammed Kudus inspires Black Stars to beat South Korea
- Norway Appeal Court dismisses Oslo chancery building case against Ghana
- Social media reacts to Black Stars line-up against South Korea
- Police arrest 7 gunmen who stormed hospital in attempt to kill teen
- ADB appoints Yakubu-Tali as new MD
- MTN Ghana to deactivate over 5.7 million subscribers SIM cards
- 2022 World Cup: Andre Ayew, Kudus could miss Uruguay clash with yellow cards against South Korea
- Policy rate hits 27%; loans to become more expensive
- 2023 budget was designed for the bourgeoisie, no hope for industry – Anthony Morrison
- ‘Council of State is receiving more money than the Food and Agric Ministry’ – Joe Jackson
- Infrastructure development and infrastructural reforms not adequate – Torgbuiga Adzonugaga Amenya Fiti V
- Africa Faith and Justice Network support victims of early child marriage
- Meteo predicts intense dry weather conditions in coming days
- Government’s decision to withdraw FX support for rice imports not well thought through – Senyo Hosi
- GHOSPA petitions NHIA to revise prices of medicines
- 2023 budget mere rhetoric, without real substance to it – Senyo Hosi
- National Vaccine Institute is 95 per cent complete – Dr Nsiah-Asare
- Ghana Science Association calls for application for Young Scientist Essay Challenge 2022
- Akufo-Addo congratulates Black Stars for South Korea’s defeat
- 2022 FIFA WC: Ghanaians should expect more from us – Gideon Mensah after Ghana’s win
- Playback: PM Express discuss the 2023 Budget
- Police investigate chief over alleged support for nomads suspected of robbery attacks at Ejura
- Major mining firms were consulted in Gold for Oil policy – BoG Governor