Fire has gutted 3 houses in the Kwadaso-Siloam community in the Ashanti region.
Residents say the fire started around 7am on Saturday morning.
When personnel of the Ghana National Fire Service arrived at the scene, the fire had already assumed a dangerous dimension which left residents running for cover.
All 12 persons inside the buildings at the time the fire started, were moved to safety, with no casualty recorded.
The fire outbreak also destroyed several personal belongings and property, including 5 newly-acquired vehicles parked in one of the houses.
The cause of fire is yet to be established.
The security service has been ensuring calm in the community as the fire service struggles to douse the fire.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- 3 die, 8 go blind as FDA cautions against certain eyedrop brands
- Parliament approves all six ministerial nominees
- Get financing assurances from creditors, partners before Board approval – IMF to Ghana
- Minority MPs oppose approval of 2 Supreme Court Justice nominees
- Playback: MPs voting on approval of Akufo-Addo’s ministerial appointees
- Akufo-Addo laughs over Volta Regional Minister’s new nickname- ‘Triple 66’
- AFCON 2023Q: Benching Andre Ayew was my choice – Chris Hughton
- ‘I’ll direct that your hand be cut off one day’ – Speaker teases Afenyo-Markin
- We’ve had positive talks with China over $1.7bn debt – Finance Minister
- 2023 AFCONQ: Ghana 1-0 Angola: Player Ratings – Partey shines, Mensah struggles
- Chris Hughton told me Baba Yara pitch is one of the best he’s seen – NSA Boss
- U23 AFCON 2023Q: Black Meteors held to 1-1 draw in Algeria
- Principal fired after Florida students shown Michelangelo statue
- Vatican returns Parthenon sculptures to Greece
- Chad nationalises assets belonging to Exxon Mobile
- NPP Bono Regional Organizer supports TESCON with 200k
- Mbappe scores in France heavy win over Netherlands
- This woman left her AirPods on a plane. She tracked them to an airport worker’s home
- Cedi depreciates by 22.1% in March 2023 – BoG
- I am not ready to die – Bagbin says as he calls for adjournment of prolonged sitting
- Ghana’s debt unchanged at ¢575.7bn – BoG
- Government makes additional payment for outstanding coupons
- Speaker congratulates approved ministerial nominees
- Playback: One-on-one with Prof Ofori Birikorang on PM Express
- This Saturday on Newsfile