Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Ghana National Gas Company Dr. Ben K.D Asante has been elected onto the board of Global Gas Centre (GGC) at an ongoing General Assembly Meeting in Egypt.
His election onto the board of the Center is an indication of his expertise in the oil and gas sector and his good leadership as the Chief Executive Officer at the nation’s gas company.
Dr. Ben Asante is someone who, since taking over the mantle of leadership at the Ghana National Gas Company, has worked hard to propel the company to its current strong and enviable level in the country and beyond.
The Global Gas Centre is a non-profit organization, based in Geneva, dedicated to executives and experts of natural gas companies, sharing views and best practices in a neutral, independent and inclusive organization.
The GGC is a unique platform with the objective of promoting sustainable energy with a particular focus on issues related to the natural gas sector.
Dr Ben K. D. Asante, the Chief Executive Officer of the Ghana National Gas Company, was on Saturday, December 10 adjudged CEO of the Year (Upstream) at the ninth edition of the Ghana Oil and Gas Awards.
He was given the honor for his incredible and transformative work at Ghana National Gas Company which has seen the company become the foremost service provider in the country.
The award ceremony was held at the Kempinski Gold Coast Hotel in Accra.
For Dr. Ben Asante, Ghana National Gas Company will continue to become the leading gas processing, transportation, marketing and sale of Gas company in Ghana and international.
- Mobile Money transactions in only 2 months of 2023 hit ¢264.1bn
- We would all have sworn to Antoa if my dad was alive – Zanetor Rawlings
- Speculation that NDC imposed its decision on Minority Caucus is untrue – Sammy Gyamfi
- Kamala Harris urges Ghana’s creditors to help meet debt obligation amid IMF talks
- Popular American filmmaker Spike Lee is in Ghana
- T-Bills auction: sales undersubscribed by 23%; interest rates remain stable
- Ghana records $752.8m trade surplus in first 2 months of 2023
- BoG increases policy rate to 29.5%; loans to remain expensive
- We’re committed to helping Ghana resolve current economic crisis – China assures
- “It’s not always about goals” – Chris Hughton defends Inaki Williams
- Ivy Setordjie: Drinking to a warming globe – Part 1
- World Theater Day: Stakeholders urged to commit more resources to industry
- I was sexually harassed on a bus – Ernest Opoku reveals
- Reports that banks are facing insolvency risk over DDE malicious – Ghana Association of Banks
- Re: Banks facing insolvency risks on debt exchange programme
- AFCON 2023Q: Osman Bukari salvages point for Black Stars against Angola
- Substantial elements of Anti-LGBTQ bill have been modified – Akufo-Addo
- Free SHS: Holistic approach to teaching and learning needed to sustain quality
- US commits $100m to help combat terrorism in coastal West Africa
- Ghana’s IMF programme: Paris Club, China, other creditors agree to form OCC
- Meet Jon Boafo, Ghana’s first international rower: A story of perseverance and dedication
- Economic activity contracts but consumer confidence improves – BoG
- British Council builds network for UK-Ghanaian students to access employable opportunities
- NPA boss calls on National Chief Imam
- I don’t know – Akufo-Addo on presence or otherwise of Al-Qaeda troops in Ghana