Ghana has recorded 782 new Covid-19 cases as of July 26, 2020, according to the Ghana Health Service (GHS).
These are samples that were taken from the period June 23 to July 25, 2020, but reported from the lab on July 26.
This brings Ghana’s tally of recorded Covid-19 cases to 34,406, out of which 30,621 persons have recovered/discharged.
Currently, there are 3,617 active cases with patents at various stages; eight are critical, four are on ventilators and 25 severe according to the GHS website.
The death toll however remains at 168.
Greater Accra Region – 17,811; Ashanti Region – 8,548; Western Region – 2,570; Central Region – 1,362; Eastern Region – 1,244; Volta Region – 588; Bono East Region – 457; Bono Region – 431; Western North Region – 363; Northern Region – 309; Upper East Region – 282; Oti Region – 175; Ahafo Region – 121; Upper West Region – 79; Savannah Region – 57; North East Region – 9
- Government to face difficult refinancing options in repaying maturing T-Bills – Report
- Ayew brothers dropped as Inaki Williams starts for Black Stars in Nicaragua clash
- 3rd-year Mechanical Engineering student tells story of how he begged for a plate of food
- Aisha Huang denied bail again as judge calls on judiciary to help save water bodies
- Fatawu Issahaku scores debut goal as Black Stars record narrow win over Nicaragua
- Luv News uncovers degradation of Tano Nimri Forest Reserve
- ‘Nicaragua won’t be as tough as Brazil’ – Otto Addo
- Pressure mounts on government to scrap SIM re-registration deadline
- Kirani Ayat calls out Akufo-Addo, Tourism Ministry after promo video featured shots from his ‘Guda’ visuals
- Samuel Boadu leaves Hearts of Oak by mutual termination
- Reach out, show love and compassion to the needy – KABAKA Foundation chairman urges
- Over 1000 children at Tepa enjoy free NHIS registration
- Ghana needs support of Diasporan community to advance industrialisation – Alan Kyerematen
- NDC dissociates itself from Akufo-Addo’s booing; says incident reflects mood of Ghanaians
- Four envoys present credentials to President Akufo-Addo
- We are receiving threats of contract termination – School Feeding Caterers
- IMF sounds alarm on UK tax cut plans
- Malawi’s John Chilembwe gets statue in London’s Trafalgar Square
- Medical and Dental Council’s directive only applies to students who are yet to graduate – Dr. Banyubala
- We provided opportunities for medical students from Ukraine to enroll in Ghanaian universities – Dr. Banyubala
- Galamsey takes over rice farms in Upper Denkyira East
- Claims GNPC is causing financial loss to the state in Genser deal misleading – Deputy Energy Minister
- The Council from 2017 had issues with medical training from certain parts of the world – Dr. Banyubala
- Police investigate drowning of Officer at Sefwi Amoaya
- Bui Power Authority committed to harnessing football talents within its enclave – Management