Black Stars winger, Tariqe Fosu, has joined English Championship side, Stoke City, for the 2022/23 football season.
The 26-year-old joins the club on loan from Brentford after failing to break into the Bees squad since their promotion to the Premier League.
Tariqe completed his medical test on Monday with Stoke confirming his signing on Tuesday after the player penned the deal.
I want to get some games, show people what I’m about and hopefully, I can help the boys have a good year,” he said.
The versatile player made just one appearance for Brentford in the English top flight last season while featuring twice in the EFL Cup.
Injuries and stiff competition in the team meant he struggled for game time under Thomas Frank.
With a move to Stoke, the player is expected to play more regularly as he hopes to make Ghana’s squad for the 2022 World Cup.
- It’s difficult doing business in Ghana, 21.9% tax on hospitality businesses harsh – D-Black
- Prof. Stephen Adei partners Chirano Gold Mines to roll out Innovative Literacy Program for local communities
- Democracy comes with rights and responsibilities – Enam Akoetey chides #OccupyJulorbiHouse organisers
- Dr UN Award incredibly stupid; I can’t believe I fell for that nonsense – D-Black
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Police apologise to public inconvenienced during protest
- GPL Week 2: Eric Bosomtwi stunner buries Kotoko in Bibiani
- Rwanda suspends coach for Black Queens are “like men” comment after 7-0 demolition
- Must it take you 2 years to publish alleged $1m bribery audio? – Barker-Vormawor’s integrity questioned
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Asking Special Prosecutor to quit over ‘frustrations’ wrong – Domelevo
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Current Assets Declaration Law is a joke – Domelovo
- Africa World Airlines marks 11th anniversary with exciting passenger rewards and expansion drive
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Roads blocked as protesters march towards Jubilee House
- Cedi remains relatively stable since February 2023; Y-T-D depreciation to dollar stands at 22.5%
- LaLiga: Barcelona beat Celta Vigo after dramatic comeback
- Premier League: Calvert-Lewin helps Everton end winless start against Brentford