The #GoBigChallenge powered by LetsGo is a community of Africa’s digitally-active creators, innovators and start-ups improving lives through financial and general wellbeing empowerment.
The social media challenge seeks to support some 11 local start-ups within the spaces of the programs the company supports; education, agriculture, creativity, technology and housing and who use social media to promote their sales, brand and customer awareness.
Winners will benefit from cash prizes, entrepreneurship sessions and networking opportunities.
Using the power of TikTok, Instagram and LinkedIn; business owners will be expected to submit entries of how they scaled from just an idea to make a decent profit.
Business owners are to create videos on their pages showing the progress they have made so far in their business.
With this challenge, LetsGo is empowering digital citizens in the age of the new normal with simple, accessible tailored Digital Financial and Beyond Financial offerings that meet their life goals and help improve lives.
A success story of the LetsGo community is Record Producer Nektunez, who took the world by storm with his production of ‘Ameno Amapiano’ and is growing big with his dreams.
For a creative like Nektunez, joining the LetsGo Nation gives him an opportunity to network with a community of influential African leaders, change-makers, and believers who are using their common energy to ‘get things done’, to help ’improve lives’ for all and make the most of it.
- Moody’s downgrades Ghana to further junk status, warns investors could lose in debt restructuring
- Organised Labour rejects 18% salary increment
- “We’ve been tracking Mohammed Kudus for more than one year” – Barcelona Director
- Qatar 2022: “Kudus is currently the World Cup best player” – Prince Boateng
- Ronaldo receives $225m offer to play for Saudi Arabian club
- Minority welcomes government’s decision to reintroduce road toll in 2023
- Some OMCs start reducing fuel prices, GOIL down by 3.5%
- Ato Forson calls out ministers and MPs for abandoning 2023 budget to watch football in Qatar
- 2023 Budget: TUC rejects government’s salary projection of ₵44.9m
- ‘Insulting’ Ashanti Regional NSS Boss to appear before Committee of Inquiry
- Harmattan Season: Wildfires destroy food crops in North-East Region
- NHIA opens new office at Mion
- Second Lady calls for comprehensive development of children
- Include persons with mental health conditions in immunization programmes – MindFreedom Ghana to GHS
- Ofori-Atta has more integrity than 99% of politicians – Prof. Stephen Adei
- Directors of ‘The Woman King’ auditioned me for a role – Prince David Osei
- Government’s management of economy commendable – Prof Adei
- Supreme Court dismisses suit against GRA’s pay 30% before challenging Act
- If your music penetrates China, then you have done enough as an artiste – Kuami Eugene
- Playback: PM Express discuss Moody’s further downgrade of Ghana to junk status
- Chamber of Telecommunications outlines services to be affected by SIM deactivation
- Ernest Kojo Manu: Bumpy roads, illegal speed ramps posing serious threat to safety of road users
- Single spine is the most indecent salary structure – TUC
- Organised Labour revises demand for base pay increase to 65%
- Danny List urges black golfers to be more vocal to motivate young talents